Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 28th, 2010, 10:21 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Viper custom creation project UPDATE! VOTE!

Oh yeah, you're right. Something we can do is make the healing power a bit worst, but add a life, so he will not go down to fast. Something like:

If a Armoc Cut-Throat inflicts two or more wounds to a figure, choose one friendly viper figure within 5 clear sight spaces of that Armoc Cut-Throat. Remove a wound marker from that figures army card.

What do you think about it?
Old January 28th, 2010, 10:29 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That should work very well. It fits the point cost and theme. Now I guess we just need to wait till Venom gets back and see if he likes what we did to his unit. Including changing it to a scout.

Last edited by Chardar; January 28th, 2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old January 29th, 2010, 07:11 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

removed. Don't give a child unfettered access to the internet.

Last edited by Alexandros; June 12th, 2023 at 12:14 PM.
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:57 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_killed_Superman View Post
Yeah, I'm fine with the changes you guys made to Thief for the good of others. I'll change the attack back to 4, defense back to 3. I'll also switch out evasive. I'll change it to a scout too.
Good Job guys! This is working out great, and I like the way the Armoc Cut-throat is going, it has a really good theme going, and meshes well with mittenz.

Regarding army builds and playtesting, we should first test him in smallish point armies, to see how much of an impact he has, and then larger armies. I will start with:
Mitenz 120
Venoc vipersx2 200
Armoc cut throatx2 400
For those of you who have the Aubrians, it might be good to try a build with them in it, but I am unfortunately lacking the archers.

As you may have noticed, I am not online as much as I would like, but will continue to update the thread when I get on.
Keep up the good work!

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:38 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Viper custom creation project Update! playtest phase

Old January 29th, 2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
The only way this figure is going to be anything like an official one is if we actually play test it without other vipers. Just because it's a viper doesn't mean that it can't mesh with other figures. I say we not only proxy test with vipers, but proxy test with some other figures too. Unfortunately though, we've made the Armoc Cut-Throat pretty specific to vipers.

Just a suggestion, but do you think we could broaden the whole "Choose a viper to heal" thing to "Choose a figure who follows Ullar to heal?" I'd vote for that, maybe boost him 5-10 points because of it.
Above is what you guys suggested.

Here's what I'm suggesting
I like that, it seems more appealing. Should the sword be a hit zone though? Your right, we should try him in other builds. I'll test both modes, and report sometime this afternoon or tomorrow. And for those who don't have the figure yet, it is fine to use a figure of similar build.

in the
Perth Keep...
Old January 29th, 2010, 04:32 PM

Old January 29th, 2010, 04:56 PM

Quote:
I'm bad with rendering and therefore couldn't make the sword a no-hit zone unless I made some of the actual viper a no-hit zone. I'll see what I can do about it.
How's this:I know it is not perfect, but should work. Also, I have gimp, and it can make really thematic cards, although it takes some time. But would you guys like for me to work on it, to give him some real nice look.

in the
Perth Keep...

Last edited by Killz; January 29th, 2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:01 PM

Last edited by Alexandros; June 12th, 2023 at 12:15 PM.
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Quote:
I'm bad with rendering and therefore couldn't make the sword a no-hit zone unless I made some of the actual viper a no-hit zone. I'll see what I can do about it.
How's this:I know it is not perfect, but should work. Also, I have gimp, and it can make really thematic cards, although it takes some time. But would you guys like for me to work on it, to give him some real nice look.
I can do well sometimes, but other times I suck at it. lol. But yeah, I like that. Would you like the text for those abilities?
Sure, it makes it all the more easier. Just PM them to me, although don't expect the card to soon, maybe tomorrow.

in the
Perth Keep...
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:48 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Glad to see this defied my expectations and is getting off to a good start. Good luck with the Project.
Old January 29th, 2010, 11:39 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

I'm agree with "Choose a figure who follows Ullar to heal". And if you want a more official looking card, I know that Carakki got a request shop for that. The only thing that bugs me is the 4 defense dices. It's not better with 4 lives and 3 defense dices?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards