Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 8th, 2009, 11:50 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: MLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Ha ha! Stupid Manny!

I HATE THE DODGERS!

(not as much as nyys hates the "Y------", though )
You are now on my "S" list. Santa is a Dodger fan and now knows of your blasphemy so look forward to a lump of coal in your stocking from him and a steaming pile of toasted Giants courtesy of Baseball's best team in the Los Angeles Dodgers. Go Blue!
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:37 AM

Antifascist is surprisingly tart

Hey Jandar, how about Torre batting Pierre ninth? I never saw it coming.

As far as the Brew crew goes, they are really hanging around in that division. It's too soon to tell who is going to come away with it, but one thing is for sure: The Cubs are not the juggernaut most of we baseball fans believed them to be. I caught a little of the massacre they put on the Reds the other night. The Crew can hit!
Old May 9th, 2009, 01:35 AM

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifascist View Post
Hey Jandar, how about Torre batting Pierre ninth? I never saw it coming.

As far as the Brew crew goes, they are really hanging around in that division. It's too soon to tell who is going to come away with it, but one thing is for sure: The Cubs are not the juggernaut most of we baseball fans believed them to be. I caught a little of the massacre they put on the Reds the other night. The Crew can hit!

Rabbits chasing rabbits I guess. A vision of the speedsters stealing wild on the Giants never came to fruition. Not tonight any way.

GO DODGERS!
Old May 11th, 2009, 02:13 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Ha ha! Stupid Manny!

I HATE THE DODGERS!

You are now on my "S" list. Santa is a Dodger fan and now knows of your blasphemy so look forward to a lump of coal in your stocking from him and a steaming pile of toasted Giants courtesy of Baseball's best team in the Los Angeles Dodgers. Go Blue!

Meh. The Giants are okay, but I say "Go A's!"

I'm still bitter about the '88 World Series.

Stupid Kirk Gibson.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 11th, 2009, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ha ha! Stupid Manny!

I HATE THE DODGERS!

Meh. The Giants are okay, but I say "Go A's!"

I'm still bitter about the '88 World Series.

Stupid Kirk Gibson.
I never ever thought the Dodgers OR Kirk Gibson had a chance against Denis Eckersley. I was 9 and that guy seemed like he stopped the world when he came into games.

You can live since you are only an A's fan...
Old May 11th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Don't say that too soon. I still love it when I see this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by espn.com
The Giants took two of three against their archrivals...In Sunday's series finale, Randy Winn hit a tiebreaking two-run single with the bases loaded in the 13th inning ...in San Francisco's 7-5 victory.

The...Dodgers are 1-3 since their slugging left fielder was suspended.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 11th, 2009, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Don't say that too soon. I still love it when I see this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by espn.com
The Giants took two of three against their archrivals...In Sunday's series finale, Randy Winn hit a tiebreaking two-run single with the bases loaded in the 13th inning ...in San Francisco's 7-5 victory.

The...Dodgers are 1-3 since their slugging left fielder was suspended.
You are doing little to endear your self to me and my fandom. Still have a great record and we'll see how the season goes A's fan.

The best come back I have is NO ONE is talking about the A's...
Old May 11th, 2009, 10:15 PM

That's not true, Jandar. There was an article in Sports Illustrated talking about how the A's big slugging aquisitions, Giambi and Holliday, aren't doing so well.

Just playing with you Killometer. I was also 9 when Gibby hit that home run. I had bet my neighbor a dollar that the A's would win the series; that was a fortune in 1988 to a 9-year old. Kirk Gibson owes me a dollar. In fact, he owes me a 1988 dollar, which would be worth like 348 bucks now.
Old May 11th, 2009, 10:18 PM

Just to make things a little more friendly, I'll be heading out to Turner Field on Saturday niight to catch the D-Backs while they're in town. Out of curiosity, when is everyone else here hitting up the local ball park, major or minor league?
Old May 11th, 2009, 10:26 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Just to make things a little more friendly, I'll be heading out to Turner Field on Saturday niight to catch the D-Backs while they're in town. Out of curiosity, when is everyone else here hitting up the local ball park, major or minor league?
Have fun watching them. Right now the Dbacks are having fun with me and their creative ways of losing. I don't know if I'll actually be able to go see them. I haven't been to a ballpark in ages.
Old May 11th, 2009, 11:13 PM

Maybe Melvin being gone will help the team out. They're not too far removed from a division championship, and when Webb gets back to solidify a good 1-2 punch with Haren, they have as good a chance to win the division as anybody else out there, especially if the Mannyless Dodgers keep falling off.
Old May 11th, 2009, 11:15 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Maybe Melvin being gone will help the team out. They're not too far removed from a division championship, and when Webb gets back to solidify a good 1-2 punch with Haren, they have as good a chance to win the division as anybody else out there, especially if the Mannyless Dodgers keep falling off.
Yeah, I know I figure the more facetious I am the better they might end up doing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV