Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 31st, 2007, 01:11 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
The TNT Book of Nightcrawler(Greyowl)

The TNT Book of Nightcrawler
Here's the link to Nightcrawler's TNT Trial: Nightcrawler's trial

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
Marvel+other TNTs:
  • TBA
Classic:
  • TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
Marvel+other TNTs:
  • N/A
Classic:
  • N/A

Old August 1st, 2007, 11:04 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Great work on this custom! and thanks to all who worked on the trial to get this this perfect. Now i have to buy the figure, so i can play with Nightcrawler on my maps.

Thanks again to all involved.
<applause>

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 1st, 2007, 11:49 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
I'd like to thank everyone that helped, too. This one turned out WAY better than my original idea, and that's a good thing.

If you check eBay, you can find a Heroclix Nightcrawler for very cheap. See http://shop.ebay.com/heroclix-nightc...20nightcrawler and scroll down to the eBay Stores. They are as cheap as $0.50. Although the shipping is $3.50, most sellers will combine shipping if you order multiple figures. That helps even out the cost quite a bit.
Old August 6th, 2007, 02:52 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Believe it or not, I actually found this Nightcrawler figure in a store here in Australia
and then it turned out to be a super-rare figure with a $20 price tag
Old August 6th, 2007, 07:55 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
I was camping a couple weekends back and at the campground there were those toy vending machines and on a whim I put money into the one with marvel characters. there was no nightcrawler listed as an option in the display window but that is what I pulled. It was not a heroclix but the figure is about the right size to use with Heroscape. So I call that an "I win" now i do not need to drop 20 - 30 bucks for a fig.
Old August 6th, 2007, 08:47 AM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
For those still looking for a cheap Nightcrawler figure, please see my earlier post. There is more than one version of him in Heroclix. One of them is very expensive, but the other one can be found for less than $1 on eBay.
Old August 9th, 2007, 03:17 PM

This question came up during the Trial of Kang. Should Nightcrawler be able to teleport out of a Cyberclaw? Thematically, he definitely seems like he could but I'm not sure about gameplay.
Old August 9th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
This question came up during the Trial of Kang. Should Nightcrawler be able to teleport out of a Cyberclaw? Thematically, he definitely seems like he could but I'm not sure about gameplay.
Well, if it is decided he can, it would be easy enough to fix the wording. Just add a sentece that reads, "When teleporting, Nightcrawler is not affected by abilities that would prevent him from leaving engagements."

Old August 9th, 2007, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster
Well, if it is decided he can, it would be easy enough to fix the wording. Just add a sentece that reads, "When teleporting, Nightcrawler is not affected by abilities that would prevent him from leaving engagements."
But that seems like it would create an infinite loop of confusion. The Cyberclaw power states:

Quote:
Figures affected by the Cyberclaw cannot be moved by any special power on an Army Card or Glyph.
So according to that, he wouldn't be able to teleport even if the card specifically said "Nightcrawler can teleport out of a Cyberclaw". In fact, based on that wording it seems impossible to create a custom that could break out of the Cyberclaw. Of course, none of the official figures can teleport so the designers probably never considered this situation.
Old August 9th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
No. It *is* impossible (at least barring house rules/rule changes) to create a power that allows you to slip out of cyberclaw. It specifies as much in the cyberclaw power. All we're asking here is whether or not a special power (in this case Nightcrawler's teleporting ability) allows a figure affected by Cyberclaw to be moved (not to move, so being placed on a different space counts here, rules lawyers).
The answer to our question is right there in the description to Cyberclaw. I'd be very surprised if someone could convince me of an alternate explanation.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 9th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
There are ways to get loose within the rules. I have a custom that destroys itself and re-creates itself elsewhere. You could move the Gladiatron itself out of engagement like TNT Magneto does with his magnetic throw. Or you can negate the Gladiatron's special abilities. My Rasputin automatically negates all adjacent, so the claw doesn't come back on until after he's out of it's reach.

But Nightcrawler... no way can he escape within the rules.
Old August 9th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I can't disagree with anything you said there, rdhight. Well put. Another nice perk of my Superman's Super Breath power - he can move X17 or Gladitrons out of his way.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations