Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old February 28th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Lyrgard's battle reports (links in OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I love the pic you took of the heroes descending into darkness. I can follow their path so clearly; this report is so well written.
Thanks for the compliment. I also like this pic a lot ^_^
As for the well written, I'm not sure. I made this translation a little too quickly, and reading it again, I see a lot of english mistakes (and I probably don't see them all !!) that hurt my eyes ! I confess a tendancy to forget all "s" to the end of verbs at the third person. It is also not as fluent as I would like it to be.
Sure, the English isn't perfect, but the story flows very easily from one picture to the next. That is what I meant by well written.

This final battle looks to be good! There are a lot of bad guys on the opposing team and Raelin is gone!
Old March 1st, 2013, 04:08 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks to all my readers for their kind words. It really motivates me.

Now, on the next part !

Trapped !

Spoiler Alert!

I know this one is a little shorter, but it is needed... for the suspens !
Old March 1st, 2013, 10:15 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Seriously, those heroes look doomed. They face a full like Othkurik (blocking the stairs), a full life Wo-Sa-Ga, Marro Drudge, Deathstalkers, and some Nagrubs!

I just don't see a way they can get out of this alive.

Excellent suspense!
Old March 1st, 2013, 01:09 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Seriously, those heroes look doomed.
As they should be! The Heroes have had it easy until now, only losing Guilty and Raelin (twice). Face the full might of Utgar!

I'm predicting the heroes will pull a victory out of this somehow though. Something involving epic Kaemon Awa counterstrikes and Kelda heals.
Old March 4th, 2013, 04:32 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Seriously, those heroes look doomed. They face a full like Othkurik (blocking the stairs), a full life Wo-Sa-Ga, Marro Drudge, Deathstalkers, and some Nagrubs!

I just don't see a way they can get out of this alive.
Words ! I was thinking exactly the same at this time of the game.

Just now, the next part !
Old March 4th, 2013, 04:35 AM

Rout !

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Lyrgard; March 4th, 2013 at 09:45 AM.
Old March 4th, 2013, 09:08 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I think you missed a day, Lyrgard... It feels like there's something missing.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 4th, 2013, 09:26 AM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, the second pic mentions Tandros being revived, but he was still alive in Trapped!. I'll continue reading once you've posted the missing part, 'cause I don't want to spoil the story. Awesome report, by the way. I always enjoy reading your reports.

~Sir Yeshua Forgemaster

P.S.
Quote:
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lyrgard again.

Last edited by Sir Yeshua; March 4th, 2013 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Dang it.
Old March 4th, 2013, 09:26 AM

oups !! You're right caps ! Edited previous post to remove content. Will put it back shortly.

Thanks for your kind words, Sir Yeshua !

Last edited by Lyrgard; March 4th, 2013 at 09:52 AM. Reason: done !
Old March 4th, 2013, 09:50 AM

I missed a part (thanks caps for telling me !), so if you missed Rout !, be sure to read it before the next part !

while there's life, there's hope !

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 4th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
The situation suddently changed from desesperate to good-looking in a flash ! Two monstruous strike of Darrak's dagger was all that was needed. Without that, I wouldn't have bet 2 cent on the heroes !
Big sigh of relief!
Old March 4th, 2013, 11:35 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

*whew*

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports