Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2011, 01:09 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Community Input Thread, Part Deux

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm ... surprisingly close.
Matter Eater Lad?! Arm Fall Off Boy?!!?
Old January 27th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Less close.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2011, 01:27 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Nope, its Leprosy Lad of the Legion of Substitute Heroes.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 27th, 2011, 07:31 AM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharosInCharge View Post
I have love for the not so common units
Sir G is the same way. Wait until you guys get a load of his current LD. It should drop in playtesting pretty soon.
You are always getting my hopes up Bats! I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for this LD and will hope to snag a playtest
Old January 27th, 2011, 10:00 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well it's in ERB now and hopefully in voting for playtesting soon!

Old January 27th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I want to update my list. I made it back before I was clear on what was going on.
Old January 27th, 2011, 10:20 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Nope, its Leprosy Lad of the Legion of Substitute Heroes.
Ooh, he's powerful.

Seriously, is it Squirrel Girl?!
Old January 27th, 2011, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I want to update my list. I made it back before I was clear on what was going on.
Heh ... I take it somebody's been reading the first post in the On Deck thread? Now you see my master plans at work and everything I've got to balance!

Old January 27th, 2011, 01:25 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I can't believe there is no Doctor Fate or the Spectre on this list! Please add them. I never read much comics but watch pretty much all animated and live action series and moves based on DC & Marvel stuff, and I think Dr. Fate from JLU is my favorite non Big-10 DC character, and I am most interested in reading his comics after Batman.

Edit: I somehow missed the Big Red Bold instructions in the OP. I'll wait till next month and repost.

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 27th, 2011 at 01:38 PM. Reason: After IAmBatman's comment
Old January 27th, 2011, 01:32 PM

leftonya - make sure to follow the rules set up in the first post here when suggesting designs. It'll make things a lot easier for the guy running this thread.
Spectre and Doctor Fate are both awesome characters, though.

Old January 27th, 2011, 08:57 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
I have cards/ideas written up for

The Spot
Scarecrow
Electro
Gentleman Ghost

so I guess it's only really 4... I have HUGE love for X-men but I'm sure they are all already drafted so I went with a not so popular list for my first go at the NM24 process etc...
Don't be afraid to ask for a popular character. There is a chance it hasn't been taken yet, and if it has, the Heroes have been known to be generous and give some designs away. Just ask, it can't hurt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
I now have stuff for

Cannonball
Rogue
Gambit
Forge
Multiple Man

But I know these all have to be drafted well maybe not Cannonball/Forge ??
Only Rogue and Gambit have been drafted from that list. But don't ever let that stop you from asking. Us Heroes will let some things go from time to time.

I went ahead and posted my Gambit

CiC's Gambit write up

So now if I continue to fine tune him and perfect him I can ask the Hero that drafted him if they would let me have a go at the design??
Old January 27th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Just an FYI that's one of Necro's few drafts. I doubt he'll give it up.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy