Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

View Poll Results: Which is your preferred release format?
Wave sized, less frequent releases 11 31.43%
Bosster sized, more frequent releases 24 68.57%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 22nd, 2014, 09:53 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Which is your preferred release format for HoSS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
As many as I can get my hands on, I eat this stuff up like candy. But really, I think if you give people a smaller amount of stuff to play with at one time, they are more likely to appreciate it, and play with more of the figures you release. Rather than see the whole wave and pic a couple of favorites to play with. So I'm going to pick the smaller releases. That way I can get excited about hoss more times. keep up the good work.
Its also exciting to playtest unreleased figures.
I'm currently working on Zuckuss. He is pretty fun.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old October 25th, 2014, 03:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I haven't had time to play much but Im posting some of my new starwars themed terrain today, once I get it all loaded up.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 25th, 2014, 03:18 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh crap, I accidentally voted huge wave releases less frequent, but I totally meant small boosters more frequent!

I'd rather see little bits at a time, because when the figures are released in giant groups, I only really have enough money at any given time to pick maybe two cards at best to get for myself, and the rest just get put on the back burner, and then I never get around to them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape