Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 13th, 2012, 11:22 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HeroSkype Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I'm looking for an opponent so I can playtest some Rebel Troopers:

Looking to play either Thursday or Friday after 3:00p.m.
Heh! Seems like this thread has become a match request one as well. That's probably fine, especially since requests in this thread have so far had way more success...
I knew there was one but I couldn't find it. Can you point me to it?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=38811
Thanks, AU! It looks like I have Friday set. Can any one play either Thursday or Sunday?
Old November 14th, 2012, 10:49 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm looking to play a game on this Thursday (Nov. 15) anytime between 9:30 AM and 1 PM, EST. I'm looking to try using the google docs to play a game. I actually don't know how to create a game, but if anyone is looking for an opponent at that time, PM me!
Old November 15th, 2012, 06:02 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'm looking to playtest HoSS figures at least once a week. I'll be open on Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 2:45 to 8:00; Tuesday from 7:30 to 8:00; Wednesday, nothing; and weekends will strongly vary.

NOTE: All times are Est, and in the p.m.'s. And these are all times to start by, so I can start a game by 8 and finish it by 10. Not have to start by 6 and finish at 8. Also, all times are subject to change.

Just send me a PM if you are interested. I like to have a day or two notice ahead, but if you wanted to play right now, I'd say sure.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:50 AM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

Looking to play a game of normal HS with C3V variants allowed, 500 points, no Marvel. I'm available all day Friday and use PST. Feel free to PM me if you want to play a game. I am open to other types of HS as well, but would prefer to stick as close to the original as possible.
Old December 5th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm available for some Online Scape.
Training game for season 4, amical game, casual play, official scenario or even playtesting, I love any kind of Heroscape.

PM me in order to find a schedule.

Old December 10th, 2012, 11:17 PM

KeepCalmAndDraftHulk is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
I'm available for some Online Scape.
Training game for season 4, amical game, casual play, official scenario or even playtesting, I love any kind of Heroscape.

PM me in order to find a schedule.
You want to play a game? I'm available the next few nights
I'll PM you.. silly me
Old December 10th, 2012, 11:19 PM

KeepCalmAndDraftHulk is surprisingly tart
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Anybody wanting to play shoot me a PM I'm available these next few nights
Old December 21st, 2012, 06:38 PM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

Looking for a pick up game. Available for most of the day today. Just PM me if you want to play.

I wonder if she still remembers...
Old December 21st, 2012, 07:44 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Want to play soon?

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old January 5th, 2013, 07:09 AM

Psymanski Woo who?

Anyone want to play? sometime soon?(i'll be around for hours)

If you want to play another time just PM me and we can probably work something out.
Old January 10th, 2013, 11:52 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, I'm looking for game; I've got an online map of mine that I want to try out.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old January 18th, 2013, 09:13 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

I know this thread is pretty dead, but I just got into heroscape online and would love to play anyone really. If you're interested PM me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events