Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old April 17th, 2009, 07:46 AM

Knight_Of_Einar is surprisingly tart
War plan!!!

Ok, from my other thread "Army for knight_of_Einar" what I put together for a army is

2X Greeks
Valguard
Parminio
Kemon-Awa
Tagawa Samuri

Pool: Crixus, and Shori

My greeks would still git there power up do to Parminio's Disseplened Influance special. and Parminio would be there to help mkeep the Greeks alive for a longer time. the Tagawa are mainly for there Bloodlust special, so they can become more powerful.

as for the Pool, crixus for his One shield deffence and Shori just to fill it out with the Einar Theam.

so tell my what you think

Great Traders - Padlock, Colnago, Archiver, Tai - pan
Old April 17th, 2009, 09:49 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: War plan!!!

You're going to have alot of trouble against ranged armies. Most armies with a few blockers (rats, Izumi, WOA, etc.) and a ranged attack (4th, 10th, agents, stingers, Q9, Q10, etc.) should be able to beat this army.
Old April 17th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think you didn't need to start a new thread for this ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2009, 02:57 PM

well my other thread wasent gitting noticed so I thought Id try something new,

mabye I'll take out Kemon-Awa and add in some 10th, thanks Rich10

Old April 17th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you want to get noticed more, two keys are patience and spell check. Starting a bunch of new threads just to get noticed is the path to negative rep.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_Of_Einar View Post
well my other thread wasent gitting noticed so I thought Id try something new,

mabye I'll take out Kemon-Awa and add in some 10th, thanks Rich10
So now we have to threads not to notice?

It's best to keep all related content in one thread.
Old April 17th, 2009, 03:11 PM

Sorry about that, It wont happen agin

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion