Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by yves van herp View Post
@ Scottishlad5 and Cryx ... do you guys have a "Volcarren Wastes" and a "Thaelenk Tundra" set I can buy???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Yves, if someone has something you say you want, they will let you know. Asking everyone that posts won't help.
Also, everyone who's been saying "(PERSON A) is a good trader." is not specifically talking to you. They're letting the community as a whole know for future reference. You've gotten your request out, give it some time. If nobody sends you a private message with an offer after a week or so, try again.

It also helps if you list what it is you're going to be offering on your end of the trade.
Old March 26th, 2009, 07:31 PM

yves van herp is surprisingly tart

Okay, thanks guys! I'll remember!
Old March 26th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
@ Scottishlad5 and Cryx ... do you guys have a "Volcarren Wastes" and a "Thaelenk Tundra" set I can buy???
Quote:
Yves, if someone has something you say you want, they will let you know. Asking everyone that posts won't help.
Also note that those 2 products are in short supply in the US as well.
Old March 26th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Also note that those 2 products are in short supply in the US as well.
Oh yes they are. I can't find them any where anymore..

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 27th, 2009, 11:56 AM

karlgaming Woo who?

I have 4 + master sets worth of terrain for sale.

grass terrain -

24 hex : 12
7 hex : 12
3 hex : 13
2 hex : 18
1 hex : 29

sand terrain -

7 hex : 13
3 hex : 6
2 hex : 31
1 hex : 18

rock terrain -

24 hex : 4
7 hex : 7
3 hex : 8
2 hex : 14
1 hex : 27

swamp terrain -

24 hex : 4
7 hex : 20
3 hex : 4
2 hex : 4
1 hex : 4

white terrain -

2 hex : 22

swamp water -

1 hex : 83

water -

1 hex : 31 not sparkly

Looking to get 40 dollars plus shipping

I have 7 offers allready so i need to end this thread. the offers will be responded to one at a time in the order they were received, once a trade or sale ismade i will notify all other responders. thanks

Last edited by karlgaming; March 27th, 2009 at 01:34 PM. Reason: too many offers
Old March 27th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright I am looking for Acorlah, with dice, bag, 20 sider, packaging doesn't matter.
Have:
Microcorp agents-1
kilts-1
Anubian wolves-2
ashigaru(whole pack)-1

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Last edited by scottishlad5; March 27th, 2009 at 01:50 PM.
Old March 27th, 2009, 04:15 PM

Sphere knows what's in an order marker Sphere knows what's in an order marker

I'd like to say that Gypsy is not only a good trader, but an amazingly good guy as well.

I completed two trades with him last summer (sent a Forgotten Forest and a couple Fortress of the Archkyrie for a bunch of commons), and hadn't heard from him in a long while.

Then yesterday, out of the blue, he sends me a home brew Agent Skahen, nicely painted, and with a laminated card. Basically just out of the goodness of his heart. What a guy!

Thanks, Gypsy. You are the man.
Old March 27th, 2009, 04:20 PM

n1ck3l knows what's in an order marker n1ck3l knows what's in an order marker

Ahhh... I never took very good care of my scape when I first got it...

So I am looking for a Finn, a Shiori, one of the Marro Warriors, and one of the Shades... I think it's the one that looks like it is singing opera.

Also, I would like to find a Krug card, a Syvarris card, a Venoc Warlord and Venoc Viper Card. A pen exploded on them.

I have two squads of Zombies, some cash... or I could order some brand new stuff and send it your way. I just don't want to pay full price for new master sets.

-----Thanks everyone for helping out so far!-----

1Mmrg and DrRansom.
Thanks for the offer, as well, DragonSlayer2.

Grayed out things have already been resolved.

All work and no play makes n1ck3l a dull boy... and it means you are spending too much time setting up the map. Get on with it!

Last edited by n1ck3l; March 27th, 2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old March 27th, 2009, 04:44 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1ck3l View Post
So I am looking for a Finn, a Shiori, one of the Marro Warriors, and one of the Wraiths... I think it's the one that looks like it is singing opera.
Also, I would like to find a Krug card, a Syvarris card,...
edit: you got it pal.

Want: a micocorp squad (Card not even necesarry.)
Left over knights, agents or monks after making Homebrew promos, I'd be interested in trading for those as well

Have: Almost anything from the master set.
Also, I have a neat rock LOS blocker that snaps inbetween the hexes per my own design if you'd like that.

I also have a bunch of old painted GW human archers that I've been saving for modding into HS sometime in the future. I have several sprues of GW LotR orcs as well.

I have a good number of old "Chainmail" figs, un-assembled from the tabletop game of the same name. PM me if interested, will trade for nearly anything HS.

Last edited by DrRansom; March 27th, 2009 at 10:17 PM.
Old March 27th, 2009, 11:39 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking for:
Templar Knights (x1)

Have to offer:
Marrden Hounds (x2)
Army Card Sleeves
Swarm of the Marro Master Set 2 (unopened)

If you're interested in the SotM set, I'd trade it for the Templars plus some cash. I got the Marro set for $20 and I'd value the Templars in the ballpark of $10, not the inflated $20 they go for on ebay.

Send me a PM if you've got a trade offer. Thanks.

Excellent trades with: outforblood, Hilo-scaper, Troubleman23, Utgarsrage, tppytel, Mutt Lo, cosmosis, Gilan, Verbal, SuperflyTNT, Jim, quadraphonic, Einar Gen.,warmonger321, jordy40, Nabsten, Vydar.
Old March 28th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Have: Aquilla's Alliance (Heroes of Quagmire) NIB

Want: Common Squads, Wave 1 Heroes, Deadeye Dan, Wave 4 Heroes, Wave 5 Ninjas & Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old March 28th, 2009, 12:52 PM

Scapegeek is surprisingly tart

Want: any sets. Here is a price sheet:

small land set(lava, road, tundra, jungle) $15-$20

small exspansion set $10-$15

Master set, castle $19-$25

Last edited by Scapegeek; March 29th, 2009 at 01:14 PM.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online