Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 6th, 2016, 08:45 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Dr.G's September Custom Contest

It's that time again! And this time we are making a SQUAD! Oh boy!

Entries accepted until 11:59 PST September 24.

It's Halloween, right?

These figures are all Heroclix Scarecrow figures. They have some other scarecrows too. If you want to use a picture of a different one, I think that's fine. Unless it way different.

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote if you enter.

Other Clarifications:

They are four tall.

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you (my skills are decent, but nothing to write home about).

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before time is up.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favour a little so I recommend them.

Contestants:
1. @kolakoski
2. @Ninja Status
3. @Dysole
4. @obfuscatedhippo
5. @Lazy Orang
6. @CJtheMighty
7. @JC McMinis

This contest has been approved by @Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; September 23rd, 2016 at 05:40 PM.
Old September 6th, 2016, 08:46 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dr.G's September Custom Contest

I should probably mention people who participated in the past contest.

@kolakoski
@TheAverageFan
@obfuscatedhippo
@Sam
@Lazy Orang
@IshMEL
@Ninja Status

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; September 7th, 2016 at 01:05 PM. Reason: I didn't want to be publicly calling myself a bum. Oh, and I wanted to mention people. And call them bums. Bums.
Old September 7th, 2016, 12:08 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for doing this Dr.! I think I'm going to join in the fun this time. Do you know height for these @Dr.Goomonkey ?

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old September 7th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

And do you think you could tell us what the specific figures are?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 7th, 2016, 12:59 PM
On vacation...

They are four tall.

The bag head is SCARECROW #046
The other one with the scythe is Scarecrow #024
I don't know what the pitchfork one is. I have Scarecrow #007, which doesn't have any weapon.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 7th, 2016, 01:42 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Squad of scarecrows? This will be interesting indeed.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 8th, 2016, 05:30 AM

Sam knows what's in an order marker Sam knows what's in an order marker

Huh, they're pretty interesting! I'm stupidly busy right now but if I can squeeze in the time I'll have a bash at 'em
Old September 8th, 2016, 12:49 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

This is my squad. More anon.

Old September 9th, 2016, 03:40 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Helpfulness

If you're using MSE, these should fit in just fine. They're not perfect but they work.

~Dysole, who hopes someone else uses these or else hers will be pretty obvious
Old September 9th, 2016, 01:27 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

You never really see scare crows in groups, that's what has me perplexed. Usually just lone scarecrows out in a garden. huh.

Old September 10th, 2016, 01:33 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
You never really see scare crows in groups, that's what has me perplexed. Usually just lone scarecrows out in a garden. huh.
Hmm...

Time to thematically justify this the HeroScape way.

Their from the planet Scowcrar, where the Ethgrostic monks use their scarecrow army to fend off the hordes of Floopils.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; September 10th, 2016 at 11:07 PM. Reason: there
Old September 10th, 2016, 04:03 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Hmm...

Time to thematically justify this the HeroScape way.

Their from the planet Scowcrar, where the Ethgrostic monks use there scarecrow army to fend off the hordes of Floopils.

I can see it now. It makes total sense. Carry on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards