Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old February 15th, 2010, 10:54 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Pyre's Trash to Treasure Custom Contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carakki View Post
Directed at the host, can we define 'end of the month?' Does that mean, 'February 29' or somewhere just before or after that?
Quote:
The contest will end when I finish the figure, but probably around the end of the month or so regardless of when I finish it.
When I finish the figure.

But you can plan on the 29th.
So the contest is over in two years?
Hey, generally I'm pretty good at finishing figures when I say I will.

But if I disappear to two years now, let it be known that you gave me the idea.
Old February 16th, 2010, 12:16 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carakki View Post
Directed at the host, can we define 'end of the month?' Does that mean, 'February 29' or somewhere just before or after that?
Quote:
The contest will end when I finish the figure, but probably around the end of the month or so regardless of when I finish it.
When I finish the figure.

But you can plan on the 29th.
So the contest is over in two years?
Hey, generally I'm pretty good at finishing figures when I say I will.

But if I disappear to two years now, let it be known that you gave me the idea.
Hey now don't blame me, I'm not the one who came up with a date that only happens every four years . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old February 16th, 2010, 12:13 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Hey now don't blame me, I'm not the one who came up with a date that only happens every four years . . . .
...Um...
Now I see what you're saying....

Let's try the 28th.
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I might join in the fun. Just don't know how to make a hitzone.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:23 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
I might join in the fun. Just don't know how to make a hitzone.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=9289

Everything you need to make cards is in there! But hitzones and pictures aren't mandantory.
Old February 16th, 2010, 08:20 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!

I'll enter, why not? Unfortunately I don't have access to any of the card making programs (I blame my Mac, lol). So, hopefully a text based "card" is acceptable.

Thurgil the Brave
Jandar
120 Points
Troll, Unique Hero, Sentinel, Fearless, Large 6
Life 5, Move 5, Attack 4, Defense 4.
Jandorian Vengence: If an opposing player controls a troll, Thurgil the Brave may add 1 attack die, and 1 defense die to his rolls.
Jandorian Rage: Add 1 attack die to Thurgil the Brave's attack rolls for each unique Jandar hero, and each Jandar squad you control. If the first order marker revealed each round is played on Thurgil the Brave, he may move an additional two spaces.

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old February 16th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You don't have Photoshop or GimP? I think both of those are available on the Mac. I know Photoshop is, at least.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old February 16th, 2010, 10:46 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

When does this contest end? I actually had a couple of these, but I cut them up for bits to use to make other customs.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 16th, 2010, 11:00 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
When does this contest end? I actually had a couple of these, but I cut them up for bits to use to make other customs.
We've been talking about when it ends for the last two pages! How could you have missed it?!

End of the month.
Old February 17th, 2010, 12:27 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

After reading this thread I wrote up a card, only to later (but fortunately before I posted) realize that I had basically just ripped off Sup3rS0n1c's card:

Quote:
Originally Posted by "My" ideas
Life 4
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 2

Small but Mean
When attacking a figure that is Medium or larger each Skull rolled counts for an additional hit.

Ancient Hatred
When attacking a Dwarf roll 2 additional dice.

Defensive Bonus
This one has an interesting mechanic that I still might use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c's ideas

Crapcicles. I guess that means back to the drawing board.

Oh, and Lord Pyre, when do I have to have my entry in by?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old February 17th, 2010, 12:55 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Oh, and Lord Pyre, when do I have to have my entry in by?
Oop, sorry, you're too late. It's already ended, and Necroblade won.
Old February 17th, 2010, 06:01 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Hey, I read the first post then made mine. It's not my fault the information wasn't there.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games