Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 28th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Just what I don't need more MS.

Kind of sad really. Looks like they are getting out of carrying HS at all.

Was it just MS or all HS stuff?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 28th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
how is that pronounced?

(May-shur?)
Myer
Old August 28th, 2006, 07:06 PM

Startoker has disabled reputation
Meijer Pronunciation

We've allways pronounced it Myer. But May-Shur could be a new Marro figure.
Old August 28th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
how is that pronounced?

(May-shur?)
Myer
Thanks. They're nowhere to be found around here obviously.
But down south we have El Pollo Loco! Some people think it's a water polo restaurant.
Old August 28th, 2006, 07:09 PM

Was it just master sets?

Don't know. All they had was Master sets. Kind of weird though because the box has the clear window with Thorgrim showing through like 1st ed. but has the dark blue water tiles
Old August 28th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Was it just master sets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Startoker
Don't know. All they had was Master sets. Kind of weird though because the box has the clear window with Thorgrim showing through like 1st ed. but has the dark blue water tiles
It's probably just a later 1st edition. I would assume that there are still red and blue dice rather than the white.
Old August 28th, 2006, 07:19 PM

Let me know if this is a State wide thing. Just Curious.

Hey Folks,
Let me know if this is a State wide thing. Just Curious. I don't think Meijer is getting out of the HS business though because the guy I talked to who marked them down said that the new stuff is coming in. Maybe they're just making room.
Old August 28th, 2006, 07:25 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
I think Chameleon should flash his photo of 42 sets to put everything back in perspective, hehehe....

-Ski
Old August 28th, 2006, 07:57 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamski
I think Chameleon should flash his photo of 42 sets to put everything back in perspective, hehehe....

-Ski
You and I both know that 30 of those sets are still in the boxes.....but just once I'd like to see what he could do with it all.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 28th, 2006, 08:39 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
My sister-in-law stopped by a Meijers in Cincy for me and she found MS for $29 there. Not quite the same deal!
Old August 28th, 2006, 08:42 PM

-Zim- has disabled reputation
Note: If anyone wants to get rid of some of red and blue dice I will be happy to take them off your hands ^^

As for looking for MS, I will but considering I was bumming rides to look for castles and wave5 I don't think too many people want to give me a lift.

Old August 28th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Picked up all 5 they had at mine, pretty sure they are 1st Edition. w00t for sparkly water!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales