Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old May 10th, 2007, 07:57 PM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart
I just got Pearl today! I chose Turtwig (a first, I always chose the fire-type) and my code is 3093 3712 2532.

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733
Old May 10th, 2007, 08:32 PM

Darkdrium has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
What level are your Pokemon on?
Highest is Lv 65 Infernape...
Old May 10th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdrium
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
What level are your Pokemon on?
Highest is Lv 65 Infernape...
Not for another week. And only if you don't do anything. At all.
Old May 10th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
I just evolved my Combee and got a Vespiquen

When I have time I'll post my friend codes cause I need to do some digital monster kicking after Comps are done. For now you guys get off ^_^

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 10th, 2007, 09:43 PM

I hate trying to find pokemon from honey trees.

It's so hard...
Old May 10th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdrium
I hate trying to find pokemon from honey trees.

It's so hard...
I agree a Female combee toook me two hours to find

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 11th, 2007, 05:07 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I recently evolved my combee too. I think Vespiquen is rather kick @$$!
Old May 11th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
L.50 Torterra
L.50 Luxray
L.49 Dialga
L.48 Floatzel
L.47 Straptor
L.47 Steelix
In Victory Road

If you have not got mystery gift and have Wifi, do this now. Go to the Jubilife T.V station. Go to the third floor and you will see a guy in a room next to a girl in the South West. He will ask you 2 questions. The first one's answer is "Everyone Happy", the second one is "Wifi Connection". The man will not return if you don't get it right. Save before.You will now have mystery gift in your options when you turn it on. It is the only way to get three ledgendaries. Sahymin, Darkrai, and Arceus. Arceus uses the plates to change his type. He is L.80 when you try to capture him. Look on Nentindo's site to see when they are going to do the event. You use wi-fi to get it. This is what I been told. I still haven't figured out how to do it with a friend or wireless.

If you have a gamboy advance and a action replay, you get master balls, load them on to weak poke'mon, and send to Pal Park. This is a way to capture Arceus with ease.

Look on Serebii.net to find about these legendaries and others.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old May 11th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Serebii... great site. Thanks for the heads up!
Old May 12th, 2007, 05:59 PM

Does anyone want to trade me Pokemon that aren't from Diamond or Pearl?
Old May 12th, 2007, 08:01 PM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy
L.50 Torterra
L.50 Luxray
L.49 Dialga
L.48 Floatzel
L.47 Straptor
L.47 Steelix
In Victory Road

If you have not got mystery gift and have Wifi, do this now. Go to the Jubilife T.V station. Go to the third floor and you will see a guy in a room next to a girl in the South West. He will ask you 2 questions. The first one's answer is "Everyone Happy", the second one is "Wifi Connection". The man will not return if you don't get it right. Save before.You will now have mystery gift in your options when you turn it on. It is the only way to get three ledgendaries. Sahymin, Darkrai, and Arceus. Arceus uses the plates to change his type. He is L.80 when you try to capture him. Look on Nentindo's site to see when they are going to do the event. You use wi-fi to get it. This is what I been told. I still haven't figured out how to do it with a friend or wireless.

If you have a gamboy advance and a action replay, you get master balls, load them on to weak poke'mon, and send to Pal Park. This is a way to capture Arceus with ease.

Look on Serebii.net to find about these legendaries and others.

When is the event?

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733
Old May 13th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
No clue. I was told to look on Nentindo's site to see when. It might not be up showing so give a look 2-3 times a week.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games