Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 2nd, 2006, 08:00 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Heroscape Cereal.(unless it had a free Nerak or SH in it.)

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old November 17th, 2008, 06:03 PM

A&W is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Things you NEVER want to see in Heroscape....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
I never want to see gangstas in Heroscape - crips, bloods, homies-type figures, mafia, whatever.
I agree almost totally, but 1920s Mafia figures may be cool.

A&W

FISH IS GOOD, AND FOR YOU!!!!

IT'S BLOODY ALBATROSS FLAVOR!!!
Old November 17th, 2008, 06:08 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No Nazis For Heroscape!!!!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 17th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

November 2nd, 2006
Old November 17th, 2008, 07:08 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&W View Post
Quote:
I never want to see gangstas in Heroscape - crips, bloods, homies-type figures, mafia, whatever.

A&W
No they wouldnt...for the same reason Pirates wouldn't...they do not have true loyalty to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Again...why am I the one with the title?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
November 2nd, 2006
You don't want to see November 2nd, 2006 in Heroscape? I think you will be fine.

If you were trying to make a point about him necromancing this thread I will point out that he at least added something to it and not just a "I agree" or a "Wow" or a smilie.
Old November 17th, 2008, 07:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
November 2nd, 2006
You don't want to see November 2nd, 2006 in Heroscape? I think you will be fine.

If you were trying to make a point about him necromancing this thread I will point out that he at least added something to it and not just a "I agree" or a "Wow" or a smilie.
Naw, just blame Pumpkin_King.
Old November 17th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Quote:
November 2nd, 2006

Yeah, my apologies A&W. My post was a pretty dumb thing to post. At least yours wasn't a:
'That would be AWESOME!!!!' type post that a lot of revived threads have.
Old November 17th, 2008, 07:56 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&W View Post
Quote:

A&W
No they wouldnt...for the same reason Pirates wouldn't...they do not have true loyalty to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Again...why am I the one with the title?

Quote:
November 2nd, 2006

No Onacara. Would love to open up the page and find a link that he hasn't responded too. Is it even possible??

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old November 17th, 2008, 10:19 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1 No nazis
2 No movable figures that take up more than 2 hexes.
3 No earthly animals (except the K-9 police for Vydar)
4 No civilians
5 No greek or Roman gods (nothing with religion)
6 No Transformers
7 No Pokemon
8 No Yu-Gi-Oh or Magic or other card game stuff

On a different note I would love to see figs of Jandar, Einar, Vydar and the rest of the generals.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:21 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Those blogs are going to necromance a lot of threads. It was interesting to read all this and see how some of the things on this list happened. I still think that Aquilla wasn't necessary. The bugs should have gone to Utgar, imo.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome

Last edited by temp.nerd; November 18th, 2008 at 10:09 PM.
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:21 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post
6 No Transformers
7 No Pokemon
Amen

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:45 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
I still think that Aquilla wasn't necessary. The should have gone to Utgar, imo.
That was my initial reaction. However, if Aquilla's units continue to conform to a sort of "Lost World"-type theme, I feel okay about her validity. That niche isn't especially well represented by any of the other generals, including Ullar, who is a little nearer to "high-fantasy epic," with his elves, griffin, serpents, dragon. Even Deadeye fits the "legendary hero" mold. Aquilla has a slightly more other-worldly feel, which I am basing as much on the look of her cards at this point as I am on her army. The giant bugs certainly fit. Admittedly, I would not even have flinched if Woo had been for Ullar, but we'll see how Aquilla shapes up, I guess.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion