Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old May 15th, 2013, 08:57 PM

Orgmarr Woo who?
Orgmarr's 5/15/13 Tradelist

Hey fellas! I am absolutely new to Heroscape or Truescape as I sometimes hear it called. My son (4) & I have been playing MarvelScape recently and he absolutely loves it so I found a good deal on both Master Sets: Rise of the Valykrie and Swarm of the Marro, but alas they were not 100% complete. I would love to complete those starter sets before I go any further in this game. So with that being said I am looking to acquire figures (I have the cards):
Sonlen
Sgt. Drake Alexander (Swarm of Marro)
Grimnak
Major Q10
Tor-Kul-Na
1 Marro Stinger (not a complete squad literally just 1 Marro Stinger figure)
2 Marrden Nagrubs (see Marro Stinger)

I also have the cards for Jotun & Spartacus that came in the boxes, but no figures, but I think they are a little pricey so I'm not gung-ho for them right now. I don't really have any figures to trade since I just started, but I have a bunch of Magic: The Gathering cards and of course $$$.

Thanks a bunch!
Old May 15th, 2013, 09:06 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Orgmarr's 5/15/13 Tradelist

I might be able to help out with Swarm figures. I only want one of each hero and 2+ squads of each common so I should have extras. Give me until tomorrow night to shore them up

(If you DO have any figures you can trade that are not Master set stuff, let me know)

PM me about any custom scenery
Old May 15th, 2013, 09:08 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey! Welcome to the addiction!

Not sure how much of a "100% perfect set collector" kind of person you are, but you may want to look into which exact sculpts of the marro stingers and nagrubs you are missing (or maybe post pics of the ones you do have) so an interested someone can give/trade/sell you the right piece and not a sculpt of the squad figure you already own.

Just to be clear, I don't have any extra pieces I would give you... Sorry. But good luck with your scaping!
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:06 AM

Orgmarr Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
I might be able to help out with Swarm figures. I only want one of each hero and 2+ squads of each common so I should have extras. Give me until tomorrow night to shore them up

(If you DO have any figures you can trade that are not Master set stuff, let me know)
Just let me know . And unfortunately I do not have any figures to trade just yet since I just got started into playing/collecting, but give me a little time and I probably will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker
Not sure how much of a "100% perfect set collector" kind of person you are, but you may want to look into which exact sculpts of the marro stingers and nagrubs you are missing (or maybe post pics of the ones you do have) so an interested someone can give/trade/sell you the right piece and not a sculpt of the squad figure you already own.
I never really thought about it like that. Thank you. But I don't really think I'm too worried about getting the actual sculpts I'm missing just so long as I can complete the squads and therefore complete the master sets and start going from there.

Thanks for all the replies so far!
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:16 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I have a complete master set of swarm and Battle for the Underdark.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:18 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Sent you a PM.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades