Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 21st, 2006, 11:32 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Taelord's customs (New unit on page two)

Well I finally decided to make cards for all my customs so here they are there will be more soon. Critique please "HEROSCAPE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. C 2006 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved"

is this better

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old September 21st, 2006, 12:02 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Taelord's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
Well I finally decided to make cards for all my customs so here they are there will be more soon. Critique please.[img]Picture1.JPG[/img]
umm, you do realize that that picture has to be uploaded somewhere on the internet, right? If so, you do realize that you have to give the FULL path to the picture...web browsers aren't -p-s-y-chich...you have to tell them where things are
Old September 21st, 2006, 12:09 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
http://photobucket.com/
Old September 21st, 2006, 12:10 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
imageshack.ws is free and requires no signup
Old September 21st, 2006, 06:04 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Urtmag seems like an extremely powerful figure! Maybe too power!? would definitely give Jotun a run for his money!
Old September 21st, 2006, 06:04 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Good God..... Urtmag is one tough, strong bugger isnt he?
Old September 21st, 2006, 06:10 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by robaula
Good God..... Urtmag is one tough, strong bugger isnt he?
I wonder what diet he's on to get such a hard hide and regenerate so well, It's not doing wonders for his skin though!
Old September 21st, 2006, 06:53 PM

Avenger has disabled reputation
to make him the right amount of points, try adding like 100-200 points!
Old September 21st, 2006, 07:54 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Urtmag seems like an extremely powerful figure! Maybe too power!? would definitely give Jotun a run for his money!
Heck, he could probably take on 2 Jotuns by himself. I'd say at least 300 points.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old September 22nd, 2006, 02:25 AM

deliverymanxas is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegadeV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Heck, he could probably take on 2 Jotuns by himself. I'd say at least 300 points.
agreed. Or take away the two automatic shields, and give a negative to the regeneration. Like, if you roll 1-3 add 2 markers. If you roll 4-17 remove 1 marker. If you roll 17-20 remove 2 markers.
But still. 12 life, 10 att, 6 def alone is probably worth 400. I'd say everything in my post would cost at least 300pts with his att/def dropped down do meet Charos' stats. Those are pretty good specials for that low amount of points.
Old September 22nd, 2006, 06:25 AM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
He has a fun mix of abilities but as stated by others he is far too powerful. He could probably kill two Jotuns at once. Maybe even three if he got some lucky rolls.

On average Jotun will roll 4 skulls with his normal 8 attack: the highest of any figure in the game. Utmarg will roll an average of 2 shields plus the 2 automatic shields from his thick hide: 4 shields total. In other words his defenses are good enough that Jotun will do 0 damage to him on average which means any figure weaker than Jotun will be hard pressed to damage him at all. Even if they do damage him he can heal up to 6 Life per round!

I would definitely tone down his abilities. At the moment most squad figures probably cannot touch him. Even if they do inflict 1-2 wounds, Utmarg can simply heal if you take a turn with him. He has a built in Kelda in addition to his incredibly strong defense and high life. Along with his offensive power and 2 range he is a powerhouse.

I would suggest:

a) Reduce his range to 1. Range 2 creates problems anyway since it would allow him to attack a figure 30 levels up on a castle which is strange.

b) Lowering his defense and/or the number of automatic shields he receives. At the moment most attacks will simply bounce off of him.

c) Maybe change the Regeneration so it only heals 1 wound per turn or maybe even per round. Not as big a deal since you already have a D20 roll for the ability.

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old September 22nd, 2006, 07:57 AM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Some good pointers, Rhydderch. Have you got any more custom cards made out, Taelord?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards