Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old February 18th, 2007, 12:15 PM
has been BANNED

jotunpower is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Can Sivaris attack drake with his special attack???

Lets get to the point.. can sivaris attack drake with special attack? without ever using thorian speed, bcz its for normal attacks and sivaris attack aint....

i want a brave answer for that question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOTUN POWER

another one, if jotun is in the top of the castle and i dicided to throw a figure out of the castle, and i get 2 damage skulls, do i get the bonus after the falling thingi, it would be 4 , aint it???
Old February 18th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
His Double Attack is not a special attack but a special power which let's him make two normal attacks per activation so he cannot attack Drake at ranges greater than 1.

Newb.
Old February 18th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, jotunpower!

On behalf of our Viking throwing and Syvarris spelling community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

In answer to your second question, no, the figs Jotun throws do not take falling damage in addition to the damage from the throw (if any)

~Aldin, not an elf

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 18th, 2007, 02:01 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
no he cant

~welcome to the boards its one crazy family here
Old February 18th, 2007, 08:08 PM
has been BANNED

right bak,

i had spoked stupid stuuf, i knew all alon that siv. cant attack drake,
sttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupidd, i like stupid stuff
it wwwoooded be cool if jotun was the owner, lol, u !! get out of my castle, 99999million lvls high!!
lol
Old February 18th, 2007, 08:29 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
My translator seems to be busted.
Old February 18th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: right bak,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotunpower
it wwwoooded be cool if jotun was the owner, lol, u !! get out of my castle, 99999million lvls high!!
lol
My eyes are bleeding!
Old February 19th, 2007, 12:12 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
lol
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im bleeding please my eyes hurt please cavalier my friend end my pain give me a gun so i can

but seriously try some spell check and
Old February 19th, 2007, 12:29 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Re: right bak,

Quote:
lol

Ow. Seriously, ow. Come on, you're not even trying. I don't want to be a jerk, but you're not going to get any respect if you keep talking like that. Please try harder next time.
Old February 20th, 2007, 12:02 PM
has been BANNED

So all of youthhh wannna do it i n the hard way!!

oh, come on, i cant do ****, callin me a noob, plz
javascript:emoticon('')
Twisted Evil
ohhh, yeahh, u got to try hard.. easy way didnt work.,.
god demn... so what is ur favorite unit?
well, u all know mine already,
Old February 20th, 2007, 12:07 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
where is nether's nifty knife in eye smilie when you need it. my eyes they BLEED!!

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old February 20th, 2007, 12:22 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Aw... did they (whoever "they" are) tone down bang?

I remember there being a sharper jerk from the smiley and a much larger blood splatter before

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's