Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 7th, 2009, 02:03 PM

sonlenmaster Woo who?
Re: Sports: NFL

Funny Cowboys Lose,Colts and Saints win,but the Colts had a numb nail season. Same with the Saints they just had a easy season only the Colts had a sorda hard season.

In my dreams I think of 3 things:
Raining Dr.Pepper.
The Cowboys winning 5 Super Bowls in the next 10 years.
And HEROSCAPE!!!!!
Old December 7th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If the Packers can put this game away, then it will be a great week. I was kinda hoping that Dallas would knock the Giants out of the Playoffs, thus virtually cementing the Packers in the WC, but either way was fine.

Also, Saints and Eagles and Cardinals winning, and 49ers and Vikings losing was excellent.

If Warner's ability to play like that goes on, I'm sure that by the time the Packers travel to Arizona they'll be sending in Matt Leinart.

I know the Packers will just choke in January if they make it, but at least they can say they went (also, if we play Dallas thats ok since Dallas sucks in Dec-Jan).
Old December 7th, 2009, 02:12 PM

sonlenmaster Woo who?

Well your right Dallas for some odd reason suck in Dec-Jan but they are now 8-4 thats all that just leaves a window for Eagles! But Arizona won that shocked me really bad. Well im still wonder if the Colts or Saints,I just wanna figure out who is gonna lose first.Are they just gonna both go 16-0 and meet in Super Bowl!

In my dreams I think of 3 things:
Raining Dr.Pepper.
The Cowboys winning 5 Super Bowls in the next 10 years.
And HEROSCAPE!!!!!
Old December 7th, 2009, 03:03 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonlenmaster View Post
Well your right Dallas for some odd reason suck in Dec-Jan but they are now 8-4 thats all that just leaves a window for Eagles! But Arizona won that shocked me really bad. Well im still wonder if the Colts or Saints,I just wanna figure out who is gonna lose first.Are they just gonna both go 16-0 and meet in Super Bowl!

It might have something to do with the crazy schedule they always get for December. Dallas has the toughest schedule of playoff contenders in December. Last year, they played 3 teams in December that made it all the way to the championship round (Ravens, Steelers, Eagles).

However, I think that the aging offensive line is also a key factor. Yesterday they ran for only 45 yards against a Giants team they gouged for 250 in week two. Also, the defense was terrible yesterday.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old December 7th, 2009, 03:22 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Concerning tonight's game, for purely selfish reasons, I'll be rooting against Green Bay again (notice I didn't say I'm rooting for Baltimore).

GB loses and that's three more people eliminated from my pool.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; December 7th, 2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old December 7th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Concernind tonight's game, for purely selfish reasons, I'll be rooting...
...for any sort of decent offensive production. If Ray Rice and Greg Jennings can manage a grand total of four points I have a shot at the playoffs in my fantasy league!

~Aldin, whose favoring of Aaron Rogers is well-known

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 7th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Good luck, Aldin. I need Ryan Grant to get at least 30 yards or a TD, either one wins my super close FF match. I'm losing 98-100.
Old December 7th, 2009, 08:02 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
Good luck, Aldin. I need Ryan Grant to get at least 30 yards or a TD, either one wins my super close FF match. I'm losing 98-100.
I'm pretty confident Grant can get at least that. Although looking at Peterson last night...who knows?

I'm looking forward to this game a lot, it should be very interesting.

As for the Vikings...we'll see how that plays out. They need to get back to the run though. I think we saw some of the old Favre, the guy who would try to force throws and felt he had to make it. And that's because last night he did have to. He didn't have a run game, and they were down. Vikings need to get that fixed if they're going to keep wining.

As for playoffs though, Baltimore needs this game way more than GB. Even if GB loses, we're still pretty well situated for a playoff run. Still an win would be that much better, so I'm hoping...

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 7th, 2009, 08:02 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I think I barely snuck into my league's playoffs. Neither my team or my opponents have players for tonight, so I know I won my game, but it comes down to how I match-up as one of the WC spots. I think the tie I ended up with the first week of the season is what is going to put me in.

-insert signature here-
Old December 7th, 2009, 08:11 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
It's not the HS league though Tony cause i got you by 13 but you got alot of potential points tonight. (Stupid 14 points from your kicker )
Old December 7th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

OH that's you, Onacara. I'm pretty sure you'll win - I've had horrible, just ridiculously stupid bad luck in that league. Plus I dislike the scoring in that league so it's really just my back-up league. In my family & friends league I'm in 3rd place but have beaten both the 1st and 2nd place teams these past few weeks, so I'm feeling pretty awesome in that league!
Old December 7th, 2009, 09:39 PM

Sir Cumference knows what's in an order marker Sir Cumference knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Wow, could the lame Saints get a luckier play than they just did at the end of the 1st Half? Replays pretty clearly showed it as either an incomplete pass or that he was down. I was disappointed with that call.

But I'm not disappointed with how excellently the Redskins are playing. GO REDSKINS!! WOOT!
Well, so much for those Redskins. If nothing else, Graham Gano is getting a shot at replacing Suisham.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
How Bout Them Dolphins??????
Actually, How Bout Them Patriots?????? may be more apporpriate. As in why the only road win they have is against a 1-11 team in Old England.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Concernind tonight's game, for purely selfish reasons, I'll be rooting...
...for any sort of decent offensive production. If Ray Rice and Greg Jennings can manage a grand total of four points I have a shot at the playoffs in my fantasy league!

~Aldin, whose favoring of Aaron Rogers is well-known
My fantasy league is falling apart. I've secured a playoff berth, but I would have had a first-round bye if I could have won one of the last three weeks. Well, it's the playoffs that count, as the Saints and Colts will have to prove in a few weeks.

Speaking of which, if it were a Colts/Saints 18-0 v 18-0 matchup, that would be pretty amazing. I'd still hope for the Vikes to make it, but this matchup would also be quite interesting.

Sir Cumference is Favre Kirby in the....
Virtual Cave

(see avatar)

Last edited by Sir Cumference; December 7th, 2009 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Okay, I didn't edit anything, but I have to love that signature. And despite last night, Favre still is doing pretty hot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV