Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 13th, 2008, 11:46 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Christmas list and New Year resolution

What are on your Christmas list and what are your New Year resolutions, you know, besides peace on earth, good will for man and "I am gonna lose weight?"

My Christmas list:
- Health for our parents
- Great work for our family (my wife and brother's studying etc.)
- Friendship is going stronger
- Heroscape will not die
- Wave 1 re-release
- My hair grows back

New Year resolutions:
- Eat more fruit and exercise more ( I can't choose "losing weight")
- Work harder for my job !

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old December 14th, 2008, 12:14 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Christmas list and New Year resolution

Haven't thought about a resolution for 2009 but I may actually hit the one I made for 2008.

As of last Christmas I was back at the gym for a year and a half, so my goal for the upcoming year (2008 ) was to be able to bench press 250 pounds.

At this time last year I was at 185lbs, as of last week I was up to 240lbs. Three weeks (counting this one) to up the ante 10 pounds... I can taste it.

-insert signature here-
Old December 14th, 2008, 12:31 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Christmas list -

Xbox 360, and a few accessories

Halo 3

The Dark Knight on DVD

This T-Shirt: http://www.splitreason.com/productdetail.php?id=673

New Year resolution -

Get a girlfriend. Sick and tired of going to talk to a girl, and then getting all nervous and not know what to say. Haven't had my first kiss yet, and I'm afraid I'll end up 30 years old (That's 13 years from now, lol) alone in an apartment- still without my first kiss.

Get a job. I need money so I can stop sponging off my parents for when I want to go to a movie or whatever.

Take Driver's Ed. My dad is giving me his early-90's Daytona that he doesn't drive.

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; December 14th, 2008 at 12:38 AM.
Old December 14th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Christmas wish list is topped by staying healthy.

I have never made New Year's Resolutions and am not about to start now, at my advanced age. <grin>

(I do have a really neat Christmas present for LongHeroscaper, though.)
Old December 14th, 2008, 09:53 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
At this time last year I was at 185lbs, as of last week I was up to 240lbs. Three weeks (counting this one) to up the ante 10 pounds... I can taste it.
How much is your weight (I assume that you are not a woman, so my question is not rude )? I am about 160lbs and I don't think I can lift more than 80lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
New Year resolution -
Get a girlfriend. Sick and tired of going to talk to a girl, and then getting all nervous and not know what to say. Haven't had my first kiss yet, and I'm afraid I'll end up 30 years old (That's 13 years from now, lol) alone in an apartment- still without my first kiss.

Get a job. I need money so I can stop sponging off my parents for when I want to go to a movie or whatever.

Take Driver's Ed. My dad is giving me his early-90's Daytona that he doesn't drive.
I think you should switch the priority here. If you get a job and can drive, it may be easier to get a girlfriend, right ? Besides, you are only 17. Unless you are in Arkansas or Mississippi, you still have plenty of time to find a girlfriend and get married .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Christmas wish list is topped by staying healthy.

I have never made New Year's Resolutions and am not about to start now, at my advanced age. <grin>

(I do have a really neat Christmas present for LongHeroscaper, though.)
Wow, thanks a lot, Rev! We will see each other at the game day after chirstmas, right?

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old December 14th, 2008, 12:15 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Christmas list -

Xbox 360, and a few accessories

Halo 3

The Dark Knight on DVD

This T-Shirt: http://www.splitreason.com/productdetail.php?id=673

New Year resolution -

Perhaps girls don't like guys who draw stick figures urinating and defecating on each other while severing each others head and limbs. (Just guessing here)

The job is a good idea so you can buy your OWN XBox 360 and then see what your parents do without so you can have things like that.
Old December 14th, 2008, 12:19 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
How much is your weight (I assume that you are not a woman, so my question is not rude )? I am about 160lbs and I don't think I can lift more than 80lbs.
Nope, not rude for me. I fluctuate between 175-180... though now that it's the holidays it's more like 185.

-insert signature here-
Old December 14th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
Wow, thanks a lot, Rev! We will see each other at the game day after chirstmas, right?
By then, LongHeroscaper, if not before.
Old December 14th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This year was the first year that I ever made/completed my new years' resolution. I beat my Rubik's cube!
Old December 14th, 2008, 08:50 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

I never really make new year resolutions but there are a few goals.
1. Finish high school. This one is really important because since I'm diabetic, the medical insurance people will only cover people who are in the right school level for their age. (The whole system is a benefit of my dad's job and if everything is in order, I'll be covered until I'm twenty five.)
2. Get my license. I'm figuring on doing this when I'm done with school so that I'll have enough time to get a job and pay for insurance.
3. Get a job.
Next year, I hope to go to a tech school in town. I'm planning on taking a course in business/law as well as some vocational class like welding or electrical.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old December 14th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Resolutions...

Actually talk to a girl
get rid o' me zits
stop making resolutions

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old December 14th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New Year's Resolution: Find a way to live without 'scape until Wizards gets their act together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General