Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 9th, 2019, 10:13 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - WAVE 29 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY

The Snorks? Continuing the 1984 nostalgia?
Old August 9th, 2019, 11:30 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old August 11th, 2019, 03:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Old August 11th, 2019, 03:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

First Transformers, now The Little Mermaid!!!!!
Old August 11th, 2019, 04:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old August 12th, 2019, 11:37 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My wife and I are currently rebasing and cutting out cards for the Tmnt and having a blast. She brought up that we need April O Neil now. Just curious if she was in the works or not. 😊
Old August 12th, 2019, 11:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

She has been discussed at length a few different times so I'm sure she will eventually get a card.
Old August 13th, 2019, 07:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Keep asking for her! Knowing the public is eager fir something is one of the best ways to spur us on.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 13th, 2019, 10:37 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
My wife and I are currently rebasing and cutting out cards for the Tmnt and having a blast. She brought up that we need April O Neil now. Just curious if she was in the works or not. 😊
We're still brainstorming her so if you have suggestions, post them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 13th, 2019, 11:31 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
My wife and I are currently rebasing and cutting out cards for the Tmnt and having a blast. She brought up that we need April O Neil now. Just curious if she was in the works or not. ��
We're still brainstorming her so if you have suggestions, post them!
Sure! Happy to since my wife and I discussed how you would add her since being a 90s kid I've never seen April as a fighter but just as a reporter.

My wife being more creative than me suggested that she didn't need to be a fighter but just a cheerleader. That actually makes a lot of sense since right now the turtles are slightly outnumbered in the official C3G line which means they need staying power.

My suggestions come from 90s lore and she for sure has been updated as a character since then. But back then, April was usually captured which spurred the turtles into action.

You can have an active cheerleader stat where if she is adjacent to an unfriendly figure, add +2 to the turtles movement. In addition, you can add "you may move two turtles 4 spaces if they are able to end their movement adjacent to April."

The turtles were also always rescuing April which could be a fun thematic theme to bring over as well. Perhaps something like "if the turtles are adjacent to April, add +2 to their defense. When April is targeted for an attack and a turtle is adjacent, you may swap positions with April. Now that turtle rolls defense instead of April." EDIT- Another thought with this power is any wounds received can be dispersed between the turtle and April.

I would give her 3 or 4 lives and low defense.

If you really want to spice things up, you could add another power which involves her being defeated. Something like April is in trouble! " If April is defeated, all remaining turtles may remove 1 wound marker.

This will be a good strategic element since you would want to knock out April early.

Just some thoughts to keep the discussion going!

Last edited by SuperSamyon; August 13th, 2019 at 12:37 PM.
Old August 13th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool ideas. How about having her start in an opponent's start zone?
Then she is captured right from the start.
Old August 13th, 2019, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool ideas. How about having her start in an opponent's start zone?
Then she is captured right from the start.
Thanks!

I think that is a cool scenario idea but I wouldn't add it to her card since her power would only take effect once they are next to her. It also will make it difficult to kill her off since you'll have to add a stipulation that she can't be targeted for x rounds.

But! Scenario wise it's a great concept I could see April captured and markers used as a ticking time bomb. Something like "for each turn taken by the turtles, remove one marker from April's card. If all markers are removed, the turtles instantly lose."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy