Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old November 8th, 2009, 10:42 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner Thread

Good morning friendly 'Scapers. The Captain has finished licking his wounds, I'm almost done reveling in my glorious victory, and it is time for another game. We're out of school on Wednesday for the holiday so this game will most likely be played the next week (like on the 18th). We rolled some dice the other day and determined how we will play our next game.

The die roll determined that we would wage Superhero (Supervillian) Wars, we each got dealt 1 MarvelScape figure to put into our army. The point limit stays at 500, so the heavy Marvel hitters don't leave you with too many options left to round out your army.

The other die roll determined that we would play on Highways and Dieways by UranusPChicago.

As always we play with 2 random glyphs. Here come the lineups.

Captain Canuck's Army
Abomination
Zetacron
Stingers x2

Legoboy's Army
Red Skull
Kaemon Awa
Isamu
Stingers x 3

This battle could be a mess. I sense lots of Stingers going down. What do you guys think?
Old November 8th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm sticking with the Captain. He'll redeem me this game unless Red Skull gets some crazy D20 rolls. Abomination can Superleap across that map far too easily and the Kaemon Awa/Red Skull and Stinger x1 combo isn't enough to match him IMO, with so much of Red Skull's cost tied to Master Manipulator.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 8th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I have to agree with Bats and go with the good Captain again. Too much d20 needed for me. Though I have experienced Legoboy's luck with Isamu first hand and know he can be a difference maker in the right (lucky ) hands, but I like Abomination over Red Skull to put me favoring the Captain.

Good luck to both of you

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 8th, 2009, 10:59 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

I tinkered around with different troops last night, trying for the right build. I looked at Q10, Zetacron and WoA x3, Atlaga and Protectors x 2, and SotM Drake coupled with 4th Mass x2. Putting America's Finest troops together with the Super Nazi just seemed wrong. The big difficulty comes in Superleap. How do you pin that big monster down so that you can hammer away at him? X-17 can hang on for a second, Gladiatrons too, KoWs make him look twice before leaping, but all of those options left me a little short on range. In the end, I went for history. The evil Nazi mastermind teamed up with the Japanese and some wierd aliens. (Not that Italians are wierd aliens, I just ran out of historical type analogies.)

Last edited by legoboy; November 8th, 2009 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Isamu is the nightmare from which you will never awaken.
Old November 8th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
I tinkered around with different troops last night, trying for the right build. I looked at Q10, Zetacron and WoA x3, Atlaga and Protectors x 2, and SotM Drake coupled with 4th Mass x2. Putting America's Finest troops together with the Super Nazi just seemed wrong. The big difficulty comes in Superleap. How do you pin that big monster down so that you can hammer away at him? X-17 can hang on for a second, Gladiatrons too, KoWs make him look twice before leaping, but all of those options left me a little short on range. In the end, I went for history. The evil Nazi mastermind teamed up with the Japanese and some wierd aliens. (Not that Italians are wierd aliens, I just ran out of historical type analogies.)

Good stuff there Legoboy. Good luck. I'm outta here but look forward to the report later in the week.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 10th, 2009, 02:46 PM

The problem with this battle is that basically it consists of the Captain and me rolling dice and going "My Stingers are bigger than your Stingers."
Old November 10th, 2009, 06:43 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
The problem with this battle is that basically it consists of the Captain and me rolling dice and going "My Stingers are bigger than your Stingers."
I agree, but I like the Captain's army slightly more.
Old November 10th, 2009, 07:13 PM

special-jlk Woo who?

i think legoboys army will win
Old November 10th, 2009, 11:28 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Captain Canuck should take this one. He should first send out his stingers to try and weaken the opposing stinger force, with maybe ZetaC trying to snipe somebody, and then send the big green angry guy in. Legoboy should try and do the slow roll with the stingers to try and take out Abom.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 11th, 2009, 08:50 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Abomination is a beast. I'm on the Captain.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 14th, 2009, 12:07 PM

I'm way under in the polls, I guess I will need to step up. Most likely we will play this game tomorrow. We'll post results after.
Old November 14th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Go captain!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports