Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 5th, 2023, 05:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Raven (Rachel Roth)

Raven (Rachel Roth)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = RAVEN
IDENTITY = RACHEL ROTH

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = DEMON
CLASS = MYSTIC
PERSONALITY = TORMENTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 190

TEAM EMPATH
Before Raven's activation, you may choose an ally in the Titans faction within 4 clear spaces of her and move any number of wounds from the chosen figure to Raven. Instead of a move action with Raven, if she is within 4 clear spaces of a Titans ally, she may heal 1 wound.

SOUL SELF
Once per round, instead of Raven's attack action, you may choose a character within 10 spaces of her that does not have the Inorganic keyword and roll X damage dice against that character, where X is the number of wounds Raven has.

MAGICAL DEFENSE 2
When an enemy without Magical Affinity attacks, Raven ignores all but 2 wounds.

FACTION = TITANS
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS = MAGICAL AFFINITY, FLYING
REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE: A founding member of the New Teen Titans, Raven, the Daughter of Darkness, fights for a world to which she fears she can never truly belong.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Unleashed #064-066 / Raven
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits Updates
  • N/A

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 4th, 2023 at 05:14 PM.
Old April 5th, 2023, 05:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Raven - Initial Discusion

• Magic Defense 2
• Need a Class that's not Rookie since we don't want her working cross factional I heard

Took my best shot at wording here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 5th, 2023, 06:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm 100% on board with the MD2 here, that should help her feel not impossible to beat at end game. We did mention that her life might need to go up to 6 in order to stay at 190 though. Won't know for sure until we play her a few times and see what opening her up to 2W per attack does.

Not sure on the class here. We never came up with an acceptable generic magic user option then?
Old April 5th, 2023, 06:19 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mystic?
It's on Doctor Fate
Old April 5th, 2023, 06:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

+1 to Mystic.
Old April 5th, 2023, 06:48 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Edits.
Quote:
TEAM EMPATH
Before activating Raven's activation, you may choose an ally in the Titans faction in clear sight of Raven. If that ally is adjacent to Raven, move any number of Wounds from the chosen figure to Raven. If that ally is not adjacent to Raven, Raven has +1 move for each enemy engaged with that ally.

SOUL SELF
Once per round, instead of Raven's attack phase, you may choose a character within 10 spaces of Raven that is not an Robot and move 1 Wound from Raven to that character. After using this ability, remove all unrevealed Order Markers from this card.
For pasteability:
Quote:
TEAM EMPATH
Before activating Raven, you may choose an ally in the Titans faction in clear sight of Raven. If that ally is adjacent to Raven, move any number of Wounds from the chosen figure to Raven. If that ally is not adjacent to Raven, Raven has +1 move for each enemy engaged with that ally.

SOUL SELF
Once per round, instead of Raven's attack phase, you may choose a character within 10 spaces of Raven that is not a Robot and move 1 Wound from Raven to that character. After using this ability, remove all unrevealed Order Markers from this card.
Also on the Mystic train.
Old April 5th, 2023, 06:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What about Harbinger for class? Mystic is OK too.

Should we rename Team Empath to Titans Empath since it’s hard locked to the faction?

In Team Empath I wonder if the effect in the last sentence is cuttable. I usually forget that’s even there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2023, 07:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I know I have forgotten it a time or two. Most often doesn't have an affect either as it is easily planned around.
Old April 5th, 2023, 07:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah if you get to the point where you need a move bonus on her you are probably playing her in a pretty unusual manner. If my allies are wounded I’m irked if I have to waste an activation moving her at all. Makes it feel like I planned poorly. But not sure if that’s the typical experience or just mine

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2023, 07:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

No I don't think you are alone. I've never used the move bonus and would be in favor of cutting it.

Last edited by Yodaking; April 6th, 2023 at 12:23 AM.
Old April 5th, 2023, 08:59 PM
A Man of Taste

being completely honest...when I pasted it here and read it I had forgotten it was there as well.

Old April 5th, 2023, 09:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I actually had to reread the original to make sure it wasn't an add here

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database