Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 19th, 2019, 09:10 AM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker
Border Battle Tournament! Michigan / Ohio / Indiana

New tournament!! Findlay, Ohio on November 9th.
9555 CR 9, FINDLAY, OHIO 45840

Noon to 5. Five games. 400 point generals war with a random wandering monster, 100-150 points. (This creative and fun format brought to you by @muskiebrian)

Prizes (not huge ones)!!!
Sov and CV3 welcome, no Marvel.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050...22A3F94-battle

YES:
WargamingAddict87
TiaMat
MuskieBrian
outforblood
Brewster
FOJ (Father of Julian)
Julian
Chris +2

MAYBE:

Last edited by wargamingaddict87; October 27th, 2019 at 08:41 AM.
Old October 19th, 2019, 01:19 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Border Battle Tournament! Michigan / Ohio / Indiana

Looking forward to this. It will be cool to play at a spot that is Central to the big Dayton and Ann Arbor groups. Hopefully this will be convenient for some people who have a hard time getting to the other Midwest tourneys. See you all there!
Old October 20th, 2019, 03:48 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Put me and Brewster down! Father of Julian (and Julian) said they are in. I think Chris said he bringing +2...

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old October 26th, 2019, 11:34 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Just posted this over on FB, but wanted to post it here as well:

NHSD may be over, but fret not because the scaping fun continues. Border Wars is coming up soon and we have some exciting new details to share:
First of all, AllThingsHeroscape will be providing a $50 and a $25 gift certificate for the prize table.

Second, as Derek announced previously, the format is going to be General Wars with the added twist of a wandering monster on each map. Monsters for each map will be chosen from the following pool: Ashi-Dhulu, Torin, Asterios, Rhogar, Sentinels of Grax, and Agent Carr. Maps will not contain any glyphs.

Armies are going to be 400pts and must be all from the same general. 18 figure limit.

We aren't sure which maps will be used yet except that I know I'll be brining Ruins of Clionesia. If you are interested in bringing a map, just let us know what you plan to bring.
Please see Derek's origional post for even more info.

See you all there!
Old October 27th, 2019, 08:39 AM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

BIG UPDATE!!! We have a sponsor for the Nov 9th Battle of the Borders (Michigan / Indiana / Ohio). www.allthingsheroscape.com will be providing a $50 and $25 gift certificates for this free Heroscape Event.
Saturday Nov 9th. Arrive at 1130am; Battle begins at Noon. 400 point Generals War with a random wandering monster, 100-150 points. Sov and CV3 welcome, no Marvel.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050...22A3F94-battle
Old October 28th, 2019, 02:56 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

I'll be bringing a few uniques I have extras of to pitch in for prizing. I imagine 99% of people already have the RotV figures, but they could be fun to give custom paint jobs or just use them for their bases.

Charos
Mimring x2
Thorgrim
Finn
Raelin 1.0
Sgt Drake 1.0
Tarn Vikings
Old October 28th, 2019, 09:57 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

awesome!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old October 30th, 2019, 08:09 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here is the list of Wandering Monsters! You will draw one at random and place it in the middle of the board. You will each have to opportunity to put order markers on it and move it for your turn. The Wandering Monster does not bond with any army. If your army is defeated and the wandering monster is still alive, the game is over.

Torin
Rhogar
Wo-Sa-Ga
Asterios
Ashi-Dhulu
Dund
Moriko
Gurei-Oni
Agent Carr
Sentinels of Grax

Please let us know if you are coming and if you have any questions!!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old November 6th, 2019, 12:17 PM

Hey everyone, after doing a lot of playtesting we have decided that players will only be allowed to place one order marker per round on the wandering monster. Also, to avoid some unpleasant rules situations, we have decided that all wandering monsters will be granted the 'disengage' special ability i.e. wandering monsters will not be subject to leaving engagement attacks.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!
Old November 6th, 2019, 06:43 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Cole and I are 80% on coming this Saturday. He just needs to finish some school work.
GW
Old November 6th, 2019, 09:08 PM

Glad to have you both if you can make it.
Hit me up if you have any questions
Old November 8th, 2019, 06:42 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Question Re: Border Battle Tournament! Michigan / Ohio / Indiana

Cole has a question regarding the interaction between any wandering monster and the Shades of Bleakewood.

"I'm assuming i can attack the wandering monster with soul devour and take complete control of it and it is only part of my army, as long as it is still considered a unique hero. Is this assumption is correct?"

Last edited by GUILD_WARRIOR; November 8th, 2019 at 08:18 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events