Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 6th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Zombies of Morindan

Updated OP formatting & checked synergies:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 6th, 2014 at 02:02 PM.
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:47 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Zombies of Morindan
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 18th, 2017, 07:15 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Can zombies rise again from soulborgs
Old March 18th, 2017, 07:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
Can zombies rise again from soulborgs
yes, it only states a small or medium non undead figure. It wouldn't be as thematic though if you killed an undead then rise as an undead. You're thinking, kill a robot raise a zombie? But yes.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 18th, 2017, 07:26 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Oh ok. I battled at a gencon event and they said no. I just wanted to clarify
Old March 18th, 2017, 07:29 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Yeah it only states you cant rise again from killing an undead, if you read the card it states killing a small or medium figure with a ZOM and you cant from killing undead.

@Dad_Scaper , you direct tourney's quite often, what do you think?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:29 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

TREX, you are definitely correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
Oh ok. I battled at a gencon event and they said no. I just wanted to clarify
Wait, wait, wait.....you are saying you attended a Heroscape event at GenCon where the players and/or Game Masters said you could not Rise Again from a soulborg?

I find this slightly shocking. If it was just your opponent or neighboring players, then maybe, but no way a GM should have ever ruled that way.

When was this? What event was it? Who said that you couldn't Rise Again from soulborg?

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; March 18th, 2017 at 09:35 PM. Reason: I really do want to know
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

TREX is correct.

Was this General Wars? I think you played that tournament. I was TD'ing that, as was Lefton4ya. I am quite certain that neither of us gave a ruling like that. "Read the card," is the traditional answer to questions at GenCon, and it would have been my answer here. I am certain that Lefton4ya, like the other GC TD's, would have said something more or less the same.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:48 PM

No it wasnt a gm it was myteamate and opponents. I was playing teamup. The openents zombie killed my reavers and didnt rise
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ah, I wasn't there at the time.

Never hesitate to ask questions at a tournament. As a TD I expect to get questions, and I got a big pile of them today at the event I ran here in Baltimore. Nobody will think less (or more) of you for it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 22nd, 2017, 12:06 PM

Well it was ok anyways i only had 4 rats and q10+ iron golem anhillated the zombies XD.
Old July 31st, 2020, 02:02 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

My favorite common squad, these guys are the quintessential Army Ants of HeroScape, devouring any and all units that get in their way. They pair great with long range units and also Cyprien, who in larger matches can zip around life draining foes, and then dash over to blood drain a zombie or 2 if he gets badly hurt. Dragons and Soulborgs are really the only units you need to watch out for, and if you use zombies, I suggest committing to the cause and going with at least 4 or more squads. Extra deadly on close combat oriented maps. Mmmmm....BRAINS!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units