Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 18th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla-nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
I think [with Kaboom!] we are looking at a distinct, new power. This happens in Scape. The questions in my mind are (a) is it clear, (b) is it balanced, and (c) does it integrate well into Scape.

As I read it, it is not an attack, but an effect. Rollind attack dice for an effect is unusual, but through Treasure Glyphs, for example, has become more common.

Anyhow, I look forward to coming back with a review, once I have a chance to really try these out.
^This^ is why I this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
I don't think I can fairly judge them without playing them, so I vote YES to review
Thank you for putting into words what I was feeling, but couldn't figure out how to express, 1Mmirg.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old November 18th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Before you go and no these to pieces, please note that both have been revised and edited, as well as evened out to some degree. Hope you like them, both units are available from auggie's at about 2 for $1.
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old November 18th, 2010, 08:03 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Krysto thank you for taking criticism to task and re-submitting these. I like what I see and look forward to testing these.

Asmodeus - YES

Blood Raptor - YES

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 18th, 2010, 08:38 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
Before you go and no these to pieces, please note that both have been revised and edited, as well as evened out to some degree. Hope you like them, both units are available from auggie's at about 2 for $1.
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
Quote:
SECTION 1: Submission guidelines and tips
1. Nominations are limited to one per post.
Which one would you like us to consider for review?

Old November 18th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not sure if this has already been asked so sorry if it has. What stance is the SoV taking on the re-purposing of regular heroscape figures? I am not talking about making deathwalkers common or something like that where you modify an existing card with a tweak. I am talking about using the figures as they are giving them a new name new stats and new abilities. Such as using an extra Realin figurine as is and giving her a card to work under a different general. Or using Marcus as Dok's Agrippa. I'm not trying to nominate anything here I just want to express how this would cut back on the difficulties for everyone to gain access to new figurines when there are already so many that are underused in our closets. (I'm not saying Marcus or realin are underused, its just that we can exploit our extras for once.)
Old November 18th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
Quote:
SECTION 1: Submission guidelines and tips
1. Nominations are limited to one per post.
Which one would you like us to consider for review?
Awww, now you change it...
That's going to be a real tough call for me. My heart says Asmodeus becuase I'm a diehard fan, but my head says Raptors because people might actually use them someday...

Old November 18th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Fully Baked

For now, I'd like to keep Asmodeus up while I reword the Blood Raptor.

Old November 18th, 2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Not sure if this has already been asked so sorry if it has. What stance is the SoV taking on the re-purposing of regular heroscape figures?
That's something that we've been discussing for a while. We agree that they definitely need to be differentiated from the official HS unit (via repainting, modding, etc.), but how much changing they require is still something that is being decided.

Quote:
That's going to be a real tough call for me. My heart says Asmodeus becuase I'm a diehard fan, but my head says Raptors because people might actually use them someday...
We actually changed it a couple days ago, on account of your nomination-bomb. Call it the "krysto rule"-you've left your mark on the SoV.

Old November 18th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Fully Baked

Quote:
Quote:
Not sure if this has already been asked so sorry if it has. What stance is the SoV taking on the re-purposing of regular heroscape figures?
That's something that we've been discussing for a while. We agree that they definitely need to be differentiated from the official HS unit (via repainting, modding, etc.), but how much changing they require is still something that is being decided.

Quote:
We actually changed it a couple days ago, on account of your nomination-bomb. Call it the "krysto rule"-you've left your mark on the SoV.
Like I said, if that's the case, I'll let Asmodeus run (it's not the demon you nitpickers, it's the snake from Redwall!) while I work on a rewording of the Raptor.

Old November 18th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
I'm glad to hear it is being discussed. For what it's worth I don't think there's a need to visually distinguish two identical figurines using different army cards any more than we need to differentiate between uncommon heroes.
Old November 18th, 2010, 08:59 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Quote:
I forgot, I was so glad to see Krysto re-enter the two I liked the best...that i forgot the new rule.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 18th, 2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:

Quote:
I forgot, I was so glad to see Krysto re-enter the two I liked the best...that i forgot the new rule.

Last edited by Killometer; November 18th, 2010 at 09:00 PM. Reason: no, not really...yet ;)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs