Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old January 1st, 2009, 08:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quozl's Photo Battle Reports

My daughter and I play Heroscape. Here is our first battle of 2009.

My daughter's army: Heavy Gruts, Tornak, Grimnak, Zombies (x2), Deathreavers, and Major Q10

My army: Isamu, Cyprien, Sonya, Iskra, Rechets, Nakita Agents, Dumtef Guard, and Major Q10

Any guesses on who will win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; January 1st, 2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old January 1st, 2009, 08:58 PM

Dicehater is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Quozl's Photo Battle Reports

Ill go with your army cause the zombies will kinda suck without enough brians.
Old January 1st, 2009, 09:09 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehater View Post
Ill go with your army cause the zombies will kinda suck without enough brians.

Here are a few more to help out
Old January 1st, 2009, 10:07 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Althought the ZoMs don't have much do go after, neither do the Nakitas, as their Smoke Powder is pretty much rendered useless against a mostly melee army. The only possible use for them would be against Q10, but the borg could always use his Rockets or Pistol to counter the Nakitas. I'll hope for an upset, and vote for your daughter.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old January 1st, 2009, 10:34 PM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

This is going to get locked like Ellfy's. We don't need more "Predict The Victor"!But as long as its not.....I say you will win.

Boise ID Scaper
Old January 1st, 2009, 10:52 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think its kinda silly if it gets locked, this is a battle reports forum, where else should such threads go? So long as my thread doesn't get locked Im happy.

I'll pick your daughter to win.
Old January 1st, 2009, 11:29 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

We can always use more predict the victor photo reports because people, like Elffy, get tired from all the work that goes into it.

The more there are out there, the less pressure there is for the individuals doing it feel to get their reports done immediately.

Oh, and I'll pick your army to win.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old January 1st, 2009, 11:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I hope this doesn't get locked. My daughter loves doing these photo reports. We're doing another right now (we're in the middle of a battle).

Here's how this one went down:

My daughter moved in her Deathreavers. My Nakita agent got the first hit of the battle.

The other Deathreavers tie down the other agents and Major Q10.

I move in Iskra who summons the Rechets next to my Dumtef Guard. Then my daughter's Major Q10 takes out the Dumtef Guard and a Rechet with Wrist Rockets.

I move my Rechets against her Major Q10 and do no damage. Then she moves in her zombies and they get a Nakita agent.

My Major Q10 takes out a couple Deathreavers.

She moved up some orcs and my Major Q10 gets the last Deathreaver. But why is she smiling?

Her Major Q10 responds by taking out the last of my Rechets!

And she takes out the rest of my agents too!

Her orcs kept moving up and one got a +2 defense glyph. So I had my Major Q10 take that one out and then got a perfect hit on Tornak!

Iskra moved in to keep my daughter's Major Q10 busy and Cyprien moved in to take out some zombies.

Cyprien is amazing!

But Iskra falls to her Major Q10.

And zombies combine their attacks to take out Cyprien too.

But Cyprien gave my Major Q10 enough breathing room to finally take out her Major Q10.

My Major Q10 then made short work of the rest of the Heavy Gruts.

She moved up Grimnak and I started using my wrist rockets to take a shot at Grimnak and a zombie each turn.

I had Major Q10 take a step down to make sure a zombie didn't escape his wrist rocket range and she took advantage of that by gaining height on me with Grimnak.

But it wasn't enough.

And the victors celebrated!

I hope you enjoyed this. My daughter is really liking the photos.

Our next battle....

Her army: 4 stingers, 3 nagrubs, Tor-Kul-Na, and the Marro Warriors

My army: Knights of Weston, Templar Cavalry, Sir Dupuis, Concan, Finn, Eldgrim, 4th Massachusetts

Any guesses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 2nd, 2009, 01:37 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll vote for your daughter again. I wonder why your daughter seems to like drafting Utgar figures? Maybe she does it for the same reason that I do: It's fun!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old January 2nd, 2009, 10:01 AM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

Your daughter will when.

Old January 2nd, 2009, 10:07 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

If it does get locked it's not because of the battle report it's because it seemed (for a while) that everyone was making a predict the victor thread, which is seen as not much more than a thread mill.

-insert signature here-
Old January 2nd, 2009, 11:03 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

I'll take your daughter's army.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports