Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 16th, 2016, 12:35 PM

Micre Woo who?
Team Tourney Rochester MN

Hello everyone!

Micre here looking to set up a team tournament in Rochester with my friend Mehrkuri Orange. First I am looking for the interest level in such an event. We are looking to set this up in August. Which weekend will be up to (mostly) the players that wish to be involved. We do not want to interfere with any other conventions or events that may be happening in the area. So please respond to this if you are interested with the Saturday(s) in August that would work for you. I will need to request the venue space in advance so knowing by the middle of June would be best!
Old May 16th, 2016, 12:54 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: Team Tourney Rochester MN

I am very interested, but I don't know if I can make it. As long as it is not in the first 2 weeks of August, I may be able to come, that is still very much up in the air at the moment. But I would love to come assuming I can make it.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old May 16th, 2016, 02:18 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thumbs up Re: Team Tourney Rochester MN

Hey @Micre ,

Team format is my favorite way to play this game! I'm definitely interested, but August will be difficult for me. Limited availability, but I'll look into it. This would be awesome!!

bmon
Old May 16th, 2016, 08:03 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Micre, I like the idea! August is a busy month for me with a fair amount of traveling. However, I think August 6 will work. I know that Aug 13 will not work. I know that one of the other two weekend also will not work, I just don't know which one yet.
Old May 16th, 2016, 09:50 PM

Mehrkuriorange is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

August is sounding like a very busy month for people. Might have to think about moving it to September. Would people have a bit more free time during those weeks?
Old May 16th, 2016, 11:39 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

As for me, I think I am free any weekend in September.
Old May 17th, 2016, 03:17 PM

Micre Woo who?

Looking at September then folks.
Old May 17th, 2016, 03:21 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The only thing I know of in September right now will be JordalCon.
Old May 17th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

There is an anime convention in the Cities the first weekend of September. There's another that happens in the fall that doesn't have a date yet. Assuming this does not conflict, yes, I'm very interested.
Old May 17th, 2016, 06:00 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I assume it is a two person team .... you can add April & I ....I know I have a trip to Florida in Sept.... I will have to check on the date.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old May 23rd, 2016, 11:26 AM

Micre Woo who?

Tentatively looking at scheduling this for September 17th.
Old June 2nd, 2016, 02:42 PM

Micre Woo who?

Seeing only 9 individuals right now, with most of them on the fence. Looking to keep this alive. Any more takers?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events