Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 22nd, 2008, 07:45 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Cartographers of Valhalla - An Index of Mapmakers

SuperflyTNT's Maps and Scenarios

MAPS

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Last edited by SuperflyTNT; September 22nd, 2008 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Stupid link....
Old September 22nd, 2008, 06:42 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflytnt View Post
You're in man.
Old September 23rd, 2008, 03:19 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Much obliged, and I shall endeavor to live up to the expectations of excellence that comes with the title of "Cartographer"!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old October 12th, 2008, 12:53 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Perhaps it would be helpful to add how much of each terrain expansion each cartographer has? Then one could browse through and see whose maps they could build and such.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old October 12th, 2008, 09:21 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Perhaps it would be helpful to add how much of each terrain expansion each cartographer has? Then one could browse through and see whose maps they could build and such.
I understand your concern, but I don't think this request is practical for two reasons. One, gathering and maintaining this information is beyond my efforts at this time. Keeping track of each cartographer's collection as they added terrain would be formidable task over time.

Secondly, many map makers generate maps with widely ranging terrain requirements. Take myself, I generally make maps fitting the BoV guidelines, but have been known to make a few maps requiring more terrain. While I own 9 mastersets and many multiples of each terrain expansion, most of my maps don't require my entire collection; hence your ability to make one of my maps is best judged on a map by map basis.

The best solution might be to ask each cartographer to do what Chicano has done and make a seperate thread for varying map requirements. I encourage other makers to create threads to deal with this concern as they see fit. Otherwise I don't have a good solution for your concern.

Thanks for bringing this up though, and I will continue to think about how to better illustrate map requirements via this index.
Old October 21st, 2008, 10:20 AM

MarioFanaticXV Woo who?

MarioFanaticXV's Maps
Old October 23rd, 2008, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioFanaticXV View Post
You're in. Sorry it took me so long to get you. Happy Mapping.
Old November 8th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sup3rS0n1c's Maps

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old November 9th, 2008, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Gotcha
Old November 9th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Got some maps for ya...they improve as you move down the post.

KCU Master's Maps
Old November 9th, 2008, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
Got some maps for ya...they improve as you move down the post.

KCU Master's Maps
You're in like flint.
Old November 9th, 2008, 05:42 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Stubobj's maps

I haven't got many maps up yet. The few I do I have up I have been tweaking and testing. More will be up when I'm happy with the ones Im currently working on.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios