Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 24th, 2012, 09:11 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

May I submit one of my newest-

Elizabeth Esenwein
Valkrill
Undead
Unique Hero
Dutchess
Devoted
Medium 5
Life 6
Move 7
Range 2
Attack 2
Defense 3
PV 100
Life Drain range 1
Each Time Elizabeth Esenwein destroys a figure, you may remove a wound marker from this army card. Elizabeth Esenwein cannot Life Drain destructible objects.
Mother's Love
When Nicolas Esenwein uses Overextend Attack add 1 to his move and attack values.
Undying Rage
When Nicolas Esenwein is destroyed reduce Elizabeth Esenwein's life to 1 and increase her attack value to 7. Elizabeth Esenwein can no longer use Life Drain.
Flying

She's designed to be a combination Iskra and Sonya Esenwein. The figure used is a Reaper minis Legendary Encounter Vampire.
If nececcary for spacing Mother's Love and Undying Rage may be combined

Last edited by betawolf36; April 24th, 2012 at 09:42 PM.
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

She may want to not be a Sorceress. Lady would be better. Just saying.
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:27 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I considered lady but her backstory is that she taught Iskra how to summon the retchets, I have another unit to go with Elizabeth on my custom thread.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=34433
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
I considered lady but her backstory is that she taught Iskra how to summon the retchets, I have another unit to go with Elizabeth on my custom thread.
If you want her in the SoV, you will certainly want her to be a Lady or Duchess.

C3V is not sure yet if it's going to use the "rechets," but if you get it out there early you may beat them to it.

*hinthint*
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
If you want her in the SoV, you will certainly want her to be a Lady or Duchess.

C3V is not sure yet if it's going to use the "rechets," but if you get it out there early you may beat them to it.

*hinthint*
Done. She is now a duchess.
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:57 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
May I submit one of my newest-

Elizabeth Esenwein
Valkrill
Undead
Unique Hero
Dutchess
Devoted
Medium 5
Life 6
Move 7
Range 2
Attack 2
Defense 3
PV 100
Life Drain range 1
Each Time Elizabeth Esenwein destroys a figure, you may remove a wound marker from this army card. Elizabeth Esenwein cannot Life Drain destructible objects.
Mother's Love
When Nicolas Esenwein uses Overextend Attack add 1 to his move and attack values.
Undying Rage
When Nicolas Esenwein is destroyed reduce Elizabeth Esenwein's life to 1 and increase her attack value to 7. Elizabeth Esenwein can no longer use Life Drain.
Flying

She's designed to be a combination Iskra and Sonya Esenwein. The figure used is a Reaper minis Legendary Encounter Vampire.
If nececcary for spacing Mother's Love and Undying Rage may be combined
Added!
Old April 25th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Here are Dragon_Master's updated cards (the ones I made).

Old April 25th, 2012, 07:59 PM

Dragon_Master Woo who?

Thanks awesome!!

Check out my customs here!
Check out my trades here!
Old April 27th, 2012, 05:11 PM

If possible I'd like to make a few changes to Elizabeth Esenwein.
Mother's Love
Anytime you place a wound marker on Nicolas Esenwein to take an additional turn with his Overextend Attack, he may move 1 additional space and roll one additional die during his additional turn.
Undying Rage
If you control Nicolas Esenwein and he is destroyed, Elizabeth Esenwein immediately recieves 3 wounds and may roll 5 additional attack die. Elizabeth Esenwein can no longer use Life Drain.
Old April 28th, 2012, 10:52 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Could you please put this card together for me? Having trouble accessing the Gallery, but I can send you a high-res pic of the figures.

Thank you!

--
Unit Name : Sylvan Animae

General: AQUILLA
Species: Elementar
Type: Common Squad (3-Figures)
Class: Guard
Personality: Wild
Size: MEDIUM 4

Stats
Life: 1
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 2
Defense: 4

SPECIAL POWERS

JUNGLE TRANSFORMATION
When a small, medium or large friendly figure adjacent to one or more Sylvan Animae is defending against a non-adjacent attack, the defending figure receives one additional defense die. Sylvan Animae cannot be targeted or attacked by special powers that destroy them in one attack. Opponents figures may not move through a space occupied by a Sylvan Animae.

HUNTER MOVEMENT ENHANCEMENT

All Hunters you control that begin their turn adjacent to one or more Sylvan Animae add 2 to their Move.

--
--
These are from the Wolfen Army box or available as a separate Unit Box.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Confrontatio...72893909478002
Old April 28th, 2012, 01:28 PM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker

Could I get this card made by chance? I'm just no good at making them.

Here is the figure
http://www.miniaturetrading.com/img/...1456/big/1.jpg

Betro Farglaive

Dwarf
Unique
Battlemaster
Skilled
Medium 4

6 life
5 move
1 range
4 attack
4 defense
120 pts.

Shield Bash: Before taking a turn with Betro Farglaive choose a figure 2 or more spaces away from an opponents small or medium figure, roll the twenty sided die if you roll a 12 or higher the chosen figure rolls one less defense if Betro Farglaive attacks that figure this turn.

Battlemaster: Any Dwarves adjacent to Betro Farglaive gain an additional attack die when attacking.

If anyone could it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Last edited by Silver_Guy; April 28th, 2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old April 28th, 2012, 03:17 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The link for your dwarf will not load up, could you fix the link or post a picture of the desired figure?

Thank you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards