Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 15th, 2019, 11:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Shadow Lass - Public Playtest Phase

Yea, I believe we have switched all Radar Sense callouts to Blind Warrior callouts.
Old August 16th, 2019, 07:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Still looking for some build suggestions here, for and against.
I can sign up for something else.
Old August 16th, 2019, 09:54 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Still looking for some build suggestions here, for and against.
I can sign up for something else.
I don't see any Army suggestions like at all in this thread, though dok did mention she may be best passively early on in this thread. Maybe @Soundwarp SG-1 will have some good ideas for you.

Seems like her best pairings might be with Daredevil or Cloak. I'd probably try to get her setup to drop the glyph turn 1 and then rush in with Daredevil, who is unaffected and can reap the benefits of the minus 2 defense easily. Though, I'm by no means super competitively minded.
Old August 16th, 2019, 10:27 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I literally just posted one last night. I know it wasn’t a full build or anything but seems worth trying.
Old August 16th, 2019, 12:30 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, you are the only one to respond Nobody and I appreciate that but that is a partial suggestion. I also asked about what I should play against.
A couple suggestions, for and against, that is all I am asking for here.
When I read through the tests and see Soundwarp had a hard time judging her, I get worried and ask for help. Some big wins and losses in there as well so I would like a little direction here so I can acquire the best data.
Old August 16th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Star-Lord and Captain America both need clear sight for their bonuses to be received. Maybe test against an army built around those two or around Cap and Ms. Marvel?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The thing I ran into, and the reason I was hesitant to give ideas for opposing armies, is that she’s the kind of unit that’s really good against some types and not as great against others. The Prof X + Cuckoo army absolutely murdered her. Anyone who relies on range, clear sight, or regular attack and defense is probably a bit hosed though.
Old August 16th, 2019, 12:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just looking at this closely for the first time, the glyphs seem like they could be pretty powerful. Obviously, drafting her with Legioneers for the extra glyph for one test would be a good idea. When I see the word shadow tile, Black Panther jumps to mind as a good ally to have around. He will like being able to get his attack boost easier, just have him start in the glyph aura but attack someone outside of it. Werewolves have the same power while being cheaper if you are looking to fill in points at the end of your army build. Another ally I would consider would be someone really fast. The high move means the double move cost won't prevent you from running through the shadow aura to strike at someone on the other side. I'd worry about Flash getting caught in the shadow and losing defense dice though, so maybe Quicksilver, Superman, Supergirl, or Iron Man Stealth Suit. Actually IM Stealth Suit might be real nice to hit and run in and out of the shadow. He can move out, attack, then move back. Since he's flying over the shadow I don't believe the double move issue effects him until he lands. It could keep opponents figures away from engaging him though, and his Stealth Dodge then kicks in. Silver Surfer is another hit and run guy you could move in and out of the shadow in an attempt to keep melee guys from engaging him.
Old August 16th, 2019, 01:00 PM

Those are some good suggestions, thanks.
Nobody, what did you think her cost should be?
Old August 16th, 2019, 01:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Can’t remember how Black Panther’s bonus works. Would it offset the -2 Attack?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2019, 01:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Just looking at this again now, and man, does that Glyph look juiced to hell!
Would it kill to drop the Glyph's range to 2 spaces, and/or make it so she can only doll out two/three with a Legionnaire?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 16th, 2019, 01:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Can’t remember how Black Panther’s bonus works. Would it offset the -2 Attack?

It's an auto skull. So pretty much a wash if he starts and fights in the shadow, but since he can leap I'd have him start in the shadow and then leap out of it to attack someone whenever possible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library