Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 5th, 2021, 12:21 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Thundercats Workshop

Thundercats have been allowed within C3G for a while now, but the lack of deceit minis has held back anyone from starting the faction.

With that, I'd like to present my take on the Thundercats minis.

I'm still working on Lion-O. I have the base figure ready but I was searching for the right sword for him. I think I found one and am just waiting for it to arrive, so hopefully I will have that one done too.

I am a little stuck on Kit and Kat, but I'm certain with time and some group effort we can come up with something that will work.

But for now I'd like to open up the Thundercats for design ideas...

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy