Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 27th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Dredd'verse workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’m iffy on the name Grand Wizard, but that’s more for the real-life reason that I grew up in the American South where that name has...other implications. If it’s an actual title he has then it would be fine, right?
Yeah, that jumped out at me too. Probably okay if there's some theme justification, but I would explore other naming options.

The reassembly power is cool. Being an Android Sorcerer is enough to win me over - uncommon leftbox combo there.
Old December 27th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

My designs have an uncanny ability to have some element that draws the focus away from the design itself.
Old December 27th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Haha sorry T. My thoughts are that if it's something he's explicitly referred to as, then it shouldn't be changed, but if it's just a power name, it might be better to rename it just to avoid those connotations. Khaos Wizard sounds cool.

On the design itself, I'm on the same page as Ronin. Android Sorcerer is very cool and unique. I'm a big fan of almost anything that combines "old world" concepts with sci-fi.
Old December 27th, 2018, 08:42 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NP, used to it.
Robot Wizard is pretty fun.

He is pretty awesome, providing that something extra when the ABC Warriors have a really tough encounter. Unfortunately he is driven by his own ambitions over what is best for the team.

In one huge battle the entire team is utterly destroyed by a bombing run but they planned for this and had brought extra bodies for everyone except Deadlock who reformed his body through magic.
Old July 8th, 2019, 04:14 PM

THE RUNNER
Dwayne

Human
Unique Hero
Citizen
Dedicated
Medium 5

Life: 2

Move: 7
Range: 1
Attack: 0
Defense: 5

RUNNING LEAP

Once during this figure's normal movement, if this figure is 4 or more spaces away from where it began this turn, you may ignore an elevation change of 4 or less.

RUNNING ROLL
While moving normally, The Runner may move through up to 4 figures except destructible objects and may place any small or medium figure without the Superstrength or Flying special power he moves through one space away from its current location. Figures moved by this special power do not take leaving engagement attacks but will take any falling damage that applies.

GOT TO KEEP ON MOVIN'
This figure may never attack normally and never takes leaving engagement attacks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If drafted with Civilians, he would also benefit from these powers.

CROWD MOVEMENT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of moving normally, you may move up to 8 Citizens you control. Instead of attacking normally, you may attack with any 4 Citizens you control, even Citizens that did not move this turn.

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
When attacking or defending with any Human Citizen, if that Human Citizen is adjacent to at least one other friendly Human, add 1 to your die roll.

PANIC
After a figure you control rolls defense dice against a normal attack, you may move any 2 Citizens you control up to 4 spaces each. A Citizen moved with Panic must start its movement within 8 clear sight spaces of the defending figure. When a Citizen moves with Panic, it will take any leaving engagement attacks.

BIO-

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 12th, 2019, 01:03 PM

Hmmm, I guess Dwayne just outran everyone.
Old July 12th, 2019, 03:55 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Wait, that's a Dredd verse Runner? I thought that was the Marvel Elder of the Universe Runner and after reading thought it was a joke. My bad, guess I need to pay attention to where I'm reading not just what I'm reading.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 12th, 2019, 04:15 PM

He is more of a B&C&T&R, Flea-Man, FairlyHyperMan type of character with a one time appearance.
Any thoughts on the design?
Old July 12th, 2019, 05:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

He looks fine, but while I'm normally in favour of weird, niche characters, I'm less blown over by a one-time-appearance character who doesn't appear to engage in combat in any way, shape or form, even as support. I'm willing to be won over, though.
I'd be more interested in the likes of FairlyHyperMan or Kelvin and Hobbit.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 12th, 2019, 06:01 PM

Yeah , he is one mostly for practice but I may get to him someday.
He does fill that low cost Hero niche and his figure movement power could be somewhat helpful.
Old July 12th, 2019, 06:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yeah , he is one mostly for practice but I may get to him someday.
He does fill that low cost Hero niche and his figure movement power could be somewhat helpful.
Hmm.... you're exploiting my desire for more filler heroes now... well done, I'm in favour!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 12th, 2019, 06:08 PM

If we really want to do that I think the Walking Dead survivors are the way to go.
I really like my Michonne design.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy