Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old July 9th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Taeles of Taelord and Cyprien:Sleep in fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I cant read the text even when I click on the individual pics to enlarge them.
Sorry, I'll try and make that better too.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 9th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anything positive?

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 9th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Is it possible to delete threads? Obviously this is a huge failure.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 9th, 2008, 10:00 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Well I was able to read the frames when I got home and ...um...well...I was able to read them. Ok they are not very good but you shouldn't give up...perhaps you just need to get used to it. Maybe ask for someone to look them over before you post them.
Old July 9th, 2008, 10:01 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Or more than just one person. I'm not that great of an Editor, mind you.
Old July 10th, 2008, 09:28 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Red more comics I'd say. Get a feel for how comics are written, and how they're shot. Obviously "action" is difficult to photograph using miniatures so you'll have to rely on good dialog.

Manage your space available and make every panel perfect. Try to cut out nonsense dialog and put only what you need on as few panels as possible. Try for a variety of shots as well. I know this is difficult with Heroscape figures and such, but it can really help.

Mainly I'd work on the script of the comic and do some research into how comics are written. Hope that helps!
Old July 19th, 2008, 09:51 AM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, if you follow Gamjuvens advice, you could probably have a great comic. If you need help with this, I coud probably help with text.
Old July 21st, 2008, 11:24 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Red face Re: The Taeles of Taelord and Cyprien:Sleep in fear

I think you did a good job. It's better than anything I can make.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction