Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 27th, 2022, 06:16 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Hasla

I think a big problem is that there are no tiers to the support. I would be willing to throw like $30 at this with no reward just to see it happen, but $250 is a bit too rich for my blood.

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
On the cards, what is the first word on the left side? Is that the planet the figure is from (which used to be only on the basic side of the old cards)?

~Z

Species. You don't recognize the word because isn't not something familiar like Elf, Orc, Dragon, etc. It will feel more familiar in time.
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Really do like that Battle Surge power. X reveal as a trigger, no doubling up on the double attack during that bonus turn, need to use it aggressively and not run away or you take a W.
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:24 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
So true, the only thing we'll be losing is the chance at official scape for the moment. Ultimately the health of the community is more important.
I don't think members of the community interacting with "the outside world" should impact the health of the community itself? Maybe I'm missing something.
I misspoke, and I agree with what you’re saying. Bringing more people into the fold is always encouraged but being careful about how you approach those people is important too. It’s more on the people in the community to foster something healthy, not so much the newbies.
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:25 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Awesome!!! I can talk about Thyraxis now. That’s my boy Blue
A new hivelord to feed my ‘grubs to!!
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:31 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Really do like that Battle Surge power. X reveal as a trigger, no doubling up on the double attack during that bonus turn, need to use it aggressively and not run away or you take a W.
Yeah, that's a very nicely designed ability for sure. A bit confused on how its a "risk/reward" style power as Chris has referred to it before, as there's never any "risk" of taking a wound: you'll always know exactly whether or not you're going to take a wound with him or not when activating the ability. That being said, I love the way it came out!
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Maybe someone else has a defensive power that can prevent an attack from ever happening? Or prevent you from moving your figure and thus not being able to get in range for an attack? Most of the time though, no risk as far as I can tell.
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:36 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:

I'm excited about this synergy
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:37 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Bingo 😉
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:41 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don’t think I would even require line of sight. It is a sound based attack after all.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:44 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Cross-posting:
Quote:
Whoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Patrick
Told y'all it was a big box.
Woah! They threw in a mini fridge as a stretch goal!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:55 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Maybe someone else has a defensive power that can prevent an attack from ever happening? Or prevent you from moving your figure and thus not being able to get in range for an attack? Most of the time though, no risk as far as I can tell.
No additional move - just an additional attack. So that can't be it.

Nevermind, I was mixing the two up.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion