Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 15th, 2009, 11:42 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Matt Helm's Customs -Asking opinions on a "simple" Super

I'm sure Grey Owl has a Mighty Mouse tucked away on some thread somewhere right before Underdog and after Courageous Cat.

I'll stick with "The Man of Steel" for now but maybe it shouldn't be so Superman specific. What about "Defensive Sacrafice" or "Noble Shield"? I know they don't sound all comic-bookie but the power could then translate directly to another future custom hero with a similar attribute.
Old July 21st, 2009, 10:02 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
I'm sure Grey Owl has a Mighty Mouse tucked away on some thread somewhere right before Underdog and after Courageous Cat.
Veeeery funny! I don't think I'll be doing any Disney customs soon, though. Superhero and Star Wars keeps me busy enough, though if anyone ever came out with G.I. Joe miniatures I'd be all over them!!
Old July 21st, 2009, 10:18 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Aww man, GI Joe minis in the right scale would be AWESOME!!!

Common Squads of Cobra Troops, B.A.T.S., etc. Drool...

And more ninjas!

Hopefully the upcoming film will yield some kind of licenced game with appropriately sized figures... but the movie liiks kinda terrible IMHO. Long live the 80's Joe cartoon and the Marvel Comics series!
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:07 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
Aww man, GI Joe minis in the right scale would be AWESOME!!!

Common Squads of Cobra Troops, B.A.T.S., etc. Drool...

And more ninjas!

Hopefully the upcoming film will yield some kind of licenced game with appropriately sized figures... but the movie liiks kinda terrible IMHO. Long live the 80's Joe cartoon and the Marvel Comics series!
The verry thought makes me tingly.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations