Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 20th, 2011, 10:25 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Dark, compelling, and above all, beautifully written. Truly, the time away has not cost you your skill. Can we please have another week so that I may challenge DF? Please?
Thanks, man. Words like that make the hours I slaved away writing this thing worth it. Now, write something that blows mine completely out of the water.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old November 20th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Give a guy some time, huh? I spent this entire day doing hard manual slave labor. I require rest before I can utterly waste you. In fact, I'll probably require another few years.
Old November 20th, 2011, 11:25 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Give a guy some time, huh? I spent this entire day doing hard manual slave labor. I require rest before I can utterly waste you. In fact, I'll probably require another few years.
Hmm. I see talking where there could be writing.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old November 21st, 2011, 12:43 AM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Again, many hours of labor. Now go away, and let me play Return of the King on my video-box-thingy-control. My brain will work better in the morning.
Old November 21st, 2011, 01:52 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's it! Play on your X-box and your mind will be magically cured in the morning! I think you must have something there.

Let me know how it goes though.
Old November 21st, 2011, 05:10 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Sacrifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire9788 View Post
Alright, here's my entry. Sorry for the sheer enormity of it. I'm kind of rusty, in all places of the writing process, so please forgive any of the grammar errors that I missed, because I'm sure there are many.

Spoiler Alert!
Sorry man. I just don't have the time to read this.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old November 27th, 2011, 01:56 AM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

I was going to write a story for this, but I just can't think of anything good that will fit the prompt.

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old November 27th, 2011, 04:36 PM

Araaz Grimm is surprisingly tart

A reminder: the judging will take place tonight, so you slackers should get your stories in quick.

An unfinished fanfic that needs to be expanded on or revamped:
The Price of Un-life

An old user that wandered back to hone his writing skills.
Old November 27th, 2011, 08:02 PM

I had a great start, and then I hit the single worst writers block of my life. Like I seriously, could not type anything! I'll try to crank this out tonight, but I'll be up late. If you want to judge before then, you more than have the right to.
Old November 27th, 2011, 08:19 PM

I'm too curious to see where this goes.

The Price of Un-life

Old November 28th, 2011, 01:05 AM

Not my best work, and definitely not going to beat DF's, but I like it.
Spoiler Alert!

By the way, AG, it may be close to midnight where you are, but over here it's 10:05
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:40 AM

All of the entries were written well. I thank the three of you for your stories, I enjoyed them all.

Third:

Spoiler Alert!

Second:

Spoiler Alert!

First:

Spoiler Alert!

Thus ends my judging. Congratulations to you all.

The Price of Un-life

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction