Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 8th, 2022, 10:58 AM

Rokr is surprisingly tart
Reaper bones

Hey, I have some reaper bones figures. Does anyone have any customs for any of the reaper bones massive range?

Can someone point me in the right direction of a thread that has some stats for them?

I intend to buy more figures so will likely buy the models which have custom cards already done.

Cheers
Old September 8th, 2022, 11:12 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Reaper bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokr View Post
Hey, I have some reaper bones figures. Does anyone have any customs for any of the reaper bones massive range?

Can someone point me in the right direction of a thread that has some stats for them?

I intend to buy more figures so will likely buy the models which have custom cards already done.

Cheers
Quite a few VC figures do, off the top of my head;

Sir Orrick
Ashi-Dhulu
Tomb Skeletons
Tomb Skeleton Archers
Ulfrid Hornwrangler
Cyxurgyath
Banshees of Durgeth Swamp

Here’s a link to where you can find them.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=33402

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 8th, 2022, 11:57 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Asterios, and the Shadow Wraith, Hound and Binder are also Reaper figures. Found at the same link Boromir provided.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old September 8th, 2022, 12:31 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

is this a Reaper Bones?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Update 11/5

It's been awhile since I've added any customs, but here is one we've been using for Halloween. I saw this mini on the Reaper Minis website and had to make a custom out of him. He's great and looks perfect with Heroscape scale. We've had fun with him so far, so I figured I upload his info.

Unit: Bones Jones

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; September 8th, 2022 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Bones jones is a fun play
Old September 8th, 2022, 12:50 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm literally receiving my package today for an order directly from the reaper website. I basically bought one of all the listed figures mentioned. They're not painted, but it's a solid deal if you hit the free shipping and two free figures at $50.

Upset City Baby.
Old September 8th, 2022, 01:41 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
is this a Reaper Bones?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Update 11/5

Unit: Bones Jones

Yeah, that is a Reaper Bones mini. Also, this is one as well.

Miniature: Spirit of the Forest from Reaper Miniatures.
https://www.reapermini.com/search/spirit/latest/77184

Unit: Oakheart

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 8th, 2022, 08:59 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quite a few VC figures do, off the top of my head;

Ashi-Dhulu
Off the top of your head, but NOT off the top of your dresser.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 12th, 2022, 11:57 PM

SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokr View Post

Cheers
There are also a bunch of C3V and SoV customs with reaper proxies compiled in this thread if you want to look into those - that should give you a lot to select from beyond the C3V/SoV figures that use Reaper normally and are listed further up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards