Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 27th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Website Issues

I don't know the cause of the issue or if anything can be done about it, but when browsing the threads I am subscribed to in the User CP tab, some threads will refuse to be marked as read no matter how many times I view them. For example:

The above is my User CP tab, as of 5 minutes ago. I started at the bottom and viewed each thread in the picture, but for some reason, it only acknowledges the BoV thread as actually been read. It's in normal font (not unread) as opposed to the bold (unread) of the D3 Speculation thread or the Book of the Warforged, which I've viewed multiple times now. And I've been reopening the User CP tab and not hitting the back button on the browser. Any ideas why this happens? It's not really a problem, but it's not working right... and things that don't work right annoy, heh.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old August 27th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you're not viewing all of the unread posts in that thread it can do that to you. That's why I always use the email option to check on new threads - it always sends me to the oldest post I haven't read yet.
Old August 27th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

See, I wondered about that, but this thread now isn't showing up as read after viewing, and considering your post is the only one after mine, you wouldn't think I'm missing anything.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old August 30th, 2010, 01:38 PM

Glen_Quagmire69 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurgan2001 View Post
I am having a problem accessing the Heroscapers website from my local library computer. Whenever I try it says the admin has banned this IP address. I don't really understand why that is.
You could always use a proxy server like www.ninjacloak.com or something like that to view the heroscapers website. Though I duno how the libray would feel about that.....

I trade Magic: The Gathering cards for Heroscape Army Cards or just about any miniatures, just send me a pm. I also have some old Yu-Gi-Oh cards as well.
Old August 30th, 2010, 01:40 PM

Smile Re: Website Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurgan2001 View Post
I am having a problem accessing the Heroscapers website from my local library computer. Whenever I try it says the admin has banned this IP address. I don't really understand why that is.
You could always use a proxy server to sort of get by the library "defenses" but I don't know how they would feel about that...

I trade Magic: The Gathering cards for Heroscape Army Cards or just about any miniatures, just send me a pm. I also have some old Yu-Gi-Oh cards as well.
Old August 30th, 2010, 01:41 PM

Oops did not mean to post twice.....Now three times.

Old September 5th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

I've found one problem recently. I log in, it aknowledges me, I go to my CP and go to the forums. About 5 mins later, I try to post, but somehow it says that "you are not logged in". If I look at one of the posts, it shows me as being online, but I can't post or do anything.
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen_Hydra View Post
I've found one problem recently. I log in, it aknowledges me, I go to my CP and go to the forums. About 5 mins later, I try to post, but somehow it says that "you are not logged in". If I look at one of the posts, it shows me as being online, but I can't post or do anything.
Do you see "Remember me?" Checkbox near where you log in? If you check that before you hit log in, then that won't happen.

MegaSilver
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
I don't know the cause of the issue or if anything can be done about it, but when browsing the threads I am subscribed to in the User CP tab, some threads will refuse to be marked as read no matter how many times I view them. For example:

The above is my User CP tab, as of 5 minutes ago. I started at the bottom and viewed each thread in the picture, but for some reason, it only acknowledges the BoV thread as actually been read. It's in normal font (not unread) as opposed to the bold (unread) of the D3 Speculation thread or the Book of the Warforged, which I've viewed multiple times now. And I've been reopening the User CP tab and not hitting the back button on the browser. Any ideas why this happens? It's not really a problem, but it's not working right... and things that don't work right annoy, heh.
If they won't go away at certain times, hit refresh. They should be de-bold.

MegaSilver, noticing he's part of the example and solution.
Old September 5th, 2010, 06:52 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a lot of times where the spell checker wont load for me, and anyone fimilar with my posts know that I need the spell check
Old September 5th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
I have a lot of times where the spell checker wont load for me, and anyone fimilar with my posts know that I need the spell check
Try Firefox or Chrome. It is built into the browser (not to mention it is just a better, more secure choice than Internet Explorer).
Old September 5th, 2010, 07:45 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Try Firefox or Chrome. It is built into the browser (not to mention it is just a better, more secure choice than Internet Explorer).
Thanks Agent, I'll give that a try once I can part with my comp long enough for Staples to get me into the admin profile on here. My wife changed the password and then promptly forgot the new one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online