Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: Are d20 based powers too difficult to roll?
No. They're powerful abilities which should rely on exceptional luck. 27 54.00%
Yes. Weaker abilites with a better chance of success would be better. 3 6.00%
Doesn't matter. They're just extra gravey. I draft for their other advantages. 5 10.00%
Kind of a stupid question there SB. You have a bad day frenzying or what? 15 30.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 4th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
No way! I'm a Heroscape gambler; my Ne-Gok-Sa, Morsbane, Deadeye, and Sudema armies are always fun to play. Sure, you could lose it all, but you could also get lucky and decimate! The dice gods have blessed me, however, and I often roll well.
Old January 5th, 2007, 12:32 PM

SilverBlade has disabled reputation
No they don't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotwalker 8000
Elves and Vipers LOVE the D20.
Well for your information Mr Snotypants it was precisely the elves and vipers that prompted the question. Because YES, I DID HAVE A BAD DAY FRENZYING! Oh I don't just mean a run of ill fortune here. No I mean a total friggin d20 meltdaown. And I didn't even have IMax's infamous Dice Tower of Doom.
http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...er=asc&start=0
I think I rolled for frenzy somewhere around a dozen times between 3 VV and 1 WoA. Guess how many times I actually got it! Totally derailed my whole strategy. Swarm in with Vipers and take out a few key heros and demoralize my opponent as she watches her beloved Carr bite the dust.

OK, maybe not getting frenzy didn't lose the game for me, but it helped! Krug not getting a single attack in before he was sniped into Utgar heaven may have helped a little more.

The Code:

Let the strong protect the weak.
Let the weak revere the strong.
In all things uphold honor, charity, and justice.
And may fear have no place in the hearts of men.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles