Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old July 21st, 2017, 10:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Stupid Busy

Many much yes to the extension. I thought I would have more time. Between my job and other events, I did not.

~Dysole, keeping things under wraps
Old July 22nd, 2017, 01:37 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Stupid Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Many much yes to the extension. I thought I would have more time. Between my job and other events, I did not.

~Dysole, keeping things under wraps
So the fifth then.

~TGRF, adhering to two weeks.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Just before Gen Con.

Nice.

Any birthday plans TGRF?
Old July 22nd, 2017, 09:53 AM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Just before Gen Con.

Nice.

Any birthday plans TGRF?
Laser tag with friends. Never done laser tag with equipment that actually works. You?

~TGRF.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 09:56 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That sounds fun.

Dinner with parents, perhaps a night on the town if I can stay up that late.

Considered heading north for some camping but with GC looming near I think I will late and do some celebrating there.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:52 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Between OHS, getting shot with an arrow, work, and several other time commitments, I am not sure if I will get it in on time and if it will be good. I'm not sure if I want an extension or not mostly because I'm not sure I will have the time to complete it.

~Dysole, curious what the assembled think
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:07 AM

Re: FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Between OHS, getting shot with an arrow, work, and several other time commitments, I am not sure if I will get it in on time and if it will be good. I'm not sure if I want an extension or not mostly because I'm not sure I will have the time to complete it.

~Dysole, curious what the assembled think
Honestly bodily injury due to ancient weapons technology ought to entail an extra extension...

~TGRF, who would feel bad if he had a great idea in mind, but then took an arrow... nope, nope, not going there.
Old August 4th, 2017, 07:41 AM

Re: Fan Fic Contest - Deadline: August 5

Who shot you Dysole?

We cannot have folks piercing Heroscapers with arrows.
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:15 PM

Storytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facebook post about the incident
So...

First off, I am fine and this is going to sound way worse than it actually is.
A friend was having a birthday thing at a local archery place and invited me. I showed up for the last hour or so to chill and shoot a couple arrows because why not? Well, as I'm walking back from collecting the arrows I had just shot, a friend of hers wasn't paying too much attention, notices me at the last minute, drops the bow down, arrow comes loose, ricochets off the floor, and hits me in the leg.

I stupidly pull out the arrow, realize what happened, walk over and sit down. Others confirm pretty quickly that it didn't hit any kind of artery and just hit like muscle and didn't go in that deep and one of the employees bandages it up. Paramedics come and say I'm fine but should still go to urgent care. My friend and her boyfriend take me there (she actually joked on the car ride over that I can unironically say "I used to be an adventurer like you...), and they clean it up, give me a just in case tetanus shot and a list of things to watch for. So again, I am fine and THANK GOD quite literally that it was not as bad as it could've been.

However, I leave you with this takeaway.

Nerd Sign #139
After getting shot with an arrow, your next thought after "I've been shot" is "No, I can't die; I need to see Jodie Whittaker as the Doctor"
~Dysole, who now has a fantastic story for all time

Last edited by Dysole; August 5th, 2017 at 01:32 AM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeouch, I was hoping you were being metaphorical. If you need an extension that's fine.

~TAF, glad you're okay.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 8th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Dysole any progress on your entry?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 15th, 2017, 10:18 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tremors.
A distance away but something's coming through the murky dampness of my home.
A cold phlegm ball rises in my side and slowly makes its way out of one of my trachea's, another being created the pump of my beating sinewy life. The first phlegm pulps its way up and separates. A release and relief for an aching throat. Another Drone stands waiting for the oncoming tremors. This one seems to hear me.
Be swift my newest warrior, your siblings are building. New phlegm starts to arise.
The need is there and we'll keep pushing outwards. I'll keep building.
The war is upon us.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 15th, 2017 at 10:20 PM. Reason: The bees are buzzing around the hive! Just waiting to read Dysole's story.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction