Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 11th, 2008, 08:10 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
First Youngstown, OH Tournament - November

Alright, I'm just going to go ahead and get a tournament on the calendar for Youngstown. I'm thinking the Saturday after Thanksgiving or the Saturday before. I will secure a location by then, but it should be at All American Cards and Comics in Boardman, as we've previously talked to the owner about Heroscape tournaments and he is enthusiastic to have them.

EDIT: The Saturday after Thanksgiving it is. Not only is that better for KCU, but I might be in Colorado for work the Saturday before. Kinda makes it tough to host a tournament.

The tournament will be held at:

All American Cards and Comics
1295 Boardman-Canfield Road (Route 224)
Boardman, OH 44512

Youngstown / Boardman is 1 1/4 hours southeast of Cleveland, 1 1/4 hours northwest of Pittsburgh, about 3 hours northeast of Columbus, and 4 hours east of Dayton. Being this close to that many scapers, we should be able to get a good turnout.

Any suggestions on army point values or stipulations are appreciated. I'm open to anything and will give in to whatever has the most suggestions.

Currently I'm looking at 540 points, 28 hex starting zones with no Marvel allowed.

Entry fee will be a prize for the prize table only. Prizes can be anything that you think other scapers would be interested in.

What day do you prefer and who is interested?

Attendees:

Definites:

killercactus
Mark
Brad
phantazm21zero (definitely)
southwest ninja (+1-3)
Brownsfan82 +1
KCU Master 2007 (+ up to 6)
Radaulfr Shieldcrusher
Heath
Josh

Probables:

Greenless + up to 3
Marduk
Michelle

Hopefuls:

Anthony
Adam
Jess
More people

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; November 26th, 2008 at 02:03 PM.
Old September 11th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: First Youngstown, OH Tournament - November

Im in, Either week works for me. I will have 1-3 people with me. Perhaps add some more hexes to the start zones for some swarming. points at least 500 I would hope.
Old September 11th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I'd like to make it but I would really be pushing it (I'm up there a lot but it's 5 hours from my home).

520 points, 25 start hexes is my vote.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 11th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Put me down on as a very hopeful possible. It depends on when my Thanksgiving break is. Also, if I do come, I will probably have a few people with me.

Again, I can't say for sure until I get some details ironed for myself and some more specifics from you. Thanks! And I hope all goes well.
Old September 11th, 2008, 10:20 AM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

My personal vote is 540 points, 28 starting hexes, no other restrictions.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 11th, 2008, 11:21 AM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

I'll come on any saturday in November. I'l bring at least one extra with me. Great location for a tourney!

Old September 11th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Do you have all the terrain and everything else you need?
Old September 11th, 2008, 12:41 PM

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

In case it matters, the Saturday immediately after Thanksgiving (I honestly don't know when thanksgiving is this year, still to many months away, but I think 22 or 29 is the Saturday I'm thinking of) would be best for me.

As for points and such, 500-500 is always a range that I enjoy playing and as long as there is at least 24 starting hexes I'm ok with it.
Old September 11th, 2008, 01:09 PM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
In case it matters, the Saturday immediately after Thanksgiving (I honestly don't know when thanksgiving is this year, still to many months away, but I think 22 or 29 is the Saturday I'm thinking of) would be best for me.

As for points and such, 500-500 is always a range that I enjoy playing and as long as there is at least 24 starting hexes I'm ok with it.
Do you mean 500-600?

Last edited by Brownsfan82; September 11th, 2008 at 01:10 PM. Reason: miss-spelling
Old September 11th, 2008, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownsfan82 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post

Do you mean 500-600?
Actually I mean 500-550. Such a stupid typo
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
Do you have all the terrain and everything else you need?
It depends on how many people come, and how much help I get from Mechabeast and phantazm. I have enough terrain to build 5-6 maps. I would think, between dave and craig, they could make another 5. 10 maps could accomodate 20 people, but it probably wouldn't hurt if I could count on some people to bring more terrain down.

Brownsfan and KCU, I hope to see you there! I updated the first post with the list of hopefuls.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 11th, 2008, 03:32 PM

I've done a little digging and if its the saturday after Thanksgiving I will be there barring anything unforeseen.

And, I'll be bringing 4-6 with me if I'm there.

I can also bring enough material for about 3-5 maps depending on the size we're doing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events