Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 24th, 2015, 11:57 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker
Heroscape Equivalent D&D Figures

EDIT: Nevermind! I found the list here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...hlight=figures

Anyone want to help me fill in the original D&D figure names of the corresponding Heroscape figures from BFTU and Waves 11-13?

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Seraph; February 25th, 2015 at 03:53 AM.
Old February 26th, 2015, 11:57 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape Equivalent D&D Figures

The Phantom Knights, I believe, are actually poured in the cast of pre-existing knight/warrior figures, but are a pale translucent green whereas the original figures were not and were painted. I could be wrong, but...

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old February 26th, 2015, 11:59 AM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Yeah. It's recycled mountain dew.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 06:23 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I remember right Eltahale and Siege were unused DnD sculpts.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 01:28 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
If I remember right Eltahale and Siege were unused DnD sculpts.
Yes, and so was Master of the Hunt an unused sculpt. All three do not have a D&D equivilent.

Scarcarver is a Frost Rager, but I'm not sure of the sculpt that was used. It may also be an unused sculpt.

Rhogar is a Dragonborn Myrmidon

Shurrak is a Fire Giant Raider

Other Bugbear is a Blood Ghost Berserker with new paint job.

Other Mezzo is Mezzodemon #04 from Demonweb set

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 3rd, 2015, 05:56 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mindflayer Mastermind is #21 from Demonweb, called the Shadow Flayer.

Last Goblin is the Goblin Runner, #21 Against the Giants

And the Frostrager is an unused sculpt.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion