Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 10th, 2010, 07:08 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Jschild's Custom's - (Added Shades and Paladins- 04/04/0

Before moving and attacking, you may attempt to Call Reinforcements. Reveal an unused order marker on this card and roll the 20-sided die. If you reveal order marker 2 or 3, add 5 to whatever is rolled. If you roll a 1-5, you cannot move or attack this turn. If you roll a 6-10, you may replace 1 of your previously destroyed Khasmin Freelancer anywhere in your starting zone. If you roll a 11-15, you may replace up to 2 of your previously destroyed Khasmin Freelancers. If you roll a 16-20, you may replace up to 4 of your previously destroyed Khasmin Freelancers. Any order markers revealed must be removed from this card.

Old November 10th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Before moving and attacking, you may attempt to Call Reinforcements. Reveal an unused order marker on this card and roll the 20-sided die. If you reveal order marker 2 or 3, add 5 to whatever is rolled. If you roll a 1-5, you cannot move or attack this turn. If you roll a 6-10, you may replace 1 of your previously destroyed Khasmin Freelancer anywhere in your starting zone. If you roll a 11-15, you may replace up to 2 of your previously destroyed Khasmin Freelancers. If you roll a 16-20, you may replace up to 4 of your previously destroyed Khasmin Freelancers. Any order markers revealed must be removed from this card.
Thanks!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:12 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You'll also want to change unused to unrevealed. I missed that the first time.

Old November 11th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ahhh....the wisdom of age and experience. I'm coming back to these guys because first...most of them were poorly designed and with the demise of 'Scape, I wanted to add to it in a more meaningful way.

All of these cards are one's I had previously designed, but were desperately in need of a revamp. Currently in testing phase. I would love to hear any comments and suggestions and even pricing cost, though don't worry much about the pricing just yet. Off this weekend so I plan to test out their costs some. So without further ado, here they are....

First up are the Shades of Jander. This is perhaps my least modified card from the original. Mainly, I tied them back into classic. I wanted them to be the Jandar version of the Shades of Bleakewood. Like the Viking Champions, their ultimate goal is to die to protect units. However, having multiple squads of them seem unbalanced to me so I kept them a unique squad.

Second up, is my radically redesigned Rage Paladins. No more. They are now Thralls of Esenwein. These undead servants of the Esenwein family will do anything to serve their masters, even up to sacrificing their own life blood to heal their masters.

The next three are all massively modified versions of the Khamsin clan. Still Vydar, but I've now heavily modified them to be far more interesting. First up of these are the mercenary Khamsin Freelancers. These are lightly armed and fast units. They may lack range, but they excel at laying covering fire for units to advance and for a cost, can attempt to call in more reinforcements.

Next then is the Khamsin Lancers. These guys give up a move to get greater range. But unlike their mercenary brethren, they are a bit better suited for up close combat. They can charge in and cause massive damage with their huge bayonet blades and those same blades make others close to them more wary, giving them extra protection.

Last, but not least, are the Khamsin Boomers. While only a 2 person squad and slow to the size of their guns, these guys can wreck any party. Long range, good attack and defense already help them out. But add to that explosion attacks at range and powerful slug attacks up close make any army quiver seeing them walk into the fray. Becareful though - with only 2 per squad you better hope you hurt your opponent fast, because these guys don't have the numbers to slug it out for long.

Again, happy to hear what you think and would love any suggestions. I'll be adding 2 new squads tomorrow, then plan on revisiting some of the previous heroes I did.

EDIT: Also, thanks to the designers of MSE, to bmaczero for his modification of it, and to Chardar for some wording advice. All you guys rock!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Last edited by jschild; November 11th, 2010 at 08:56 PM.
Old November 12th, 2010, 02:02 PM

Re: Jschild's Custom's - (Reworked all squads - 11/11/10)

I'm going to comment on these one at a time, since there's so many. There's a typo on the shades' Etheral From. Attack has a T on the end, other than that they look good. I hadn't thought of giving Jandar undeads though. Are they based off of Pumpkin King's fanfic?

Old November 12th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
I'm going to comment on these one at a time, since there's so many. There's a typo on the shades' Etheral From. Attack has a T on the end, other than that they look good. I hadn't thought of giving Jandar undeads though. Are they based off of Pumpkin King's fanfic?
Nope, I wanted good undead, IE, Guardian Spirits, and then worked out how they could "protect" units from there.

Old November 12th, 2010, 06:47 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I am posting from my phone so I will be brief.

I really like the Shades! They have a simple but very useful ability.

I also like the concept of giving them to Jandar.

I'll post more when I am can use a computer instead of my phone.
Old November 20th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Dr Feelgood

Added some new guys finally. Took me forever to figure out how to work these guys as an interesting 3-4 man squad. Finally, the Eureka moment hit me while reading in the Mezzodemon section how those guys screamed for double attack. Once that hit me, making them a 2 man bonding squad (so Hunters like Dund and the Feral Trolls can finally contribute in a useful way) fell right in. We've also all had our share of the fru-fru nature loving elves. It was way past time to have some elves that could kick some old style butt!

So without further ado, I present the Rangers of the Imperium...

Last edited by jschild; November 20th, 2010 at 03:19 PM.
Old November 20th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Dr Feelgood

Re: Jschild's Custom's (added Rangers of the Imperium) 11/20

And here is another element of the Imperium, the Bladesmen.

I've always felt most melee squads suffer against most special attackers, so I slightly modified Iron Tough, made it a bit weaker, to help give these guys an edge against figures like Q9. Also, they have a special attack, mostly to help against critters like the rats. Despite this, they still can't fight squads like Knights or 4th head on and would need support against them.

I might end up dropping their defense or upping their cost a bit, not sure which would be the better way to go.

Old November 21st, 2010, 09:08 PM
Dr Feelgood

Re: Jschild's Custom's (added Rangers & Bladesmen) 11/20/10

Here is a major reworking of a previous figure I had called Cinder. He is now forever dead and gone. Instead, with this reworking I sought to fill a void left by WotC. A unique Lizardfolk Hero. So I gave them a Warrior King. Though he is no match for any the Dragons in direct combat, he is a fearless and inspirational leader that drives them to perform at their very best, at least, as long as he is by their side in battle.

He might need one more defense die, but since he helps then with both their defense and attack rolls, I didn't want him to unbalance them for the cost (3x Greenscale and Ysorgoss comes in at a nice 300 points). So without further ado, I present you Ysorgoss the Unbroken!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards