Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old October 21st, 2011, 05:52 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
League of Legends anyone?

Me and my uncle (Who also plays Heroscape) play LoL, and I was wondering who else plays. Anyone?

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 04:17 PM

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: League of Legends anyone?

is that a no then?

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 04:43 PM

Ok last call. Is that a no?

Old November 22nd, 2011, 08:42 PM

Karrde is surprisingly tart

Yep, I play. Look me up as Archr if you're interested in playing with someone.
Old December 27th, 2011, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrde View Post
Yep, I play. Look me up as Archr if you're interested in playing with someone.
WOO! AWESOME! Someone replied. I'll add you next time I log on.

Old January 28th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

I play. I am rerolling a level 1 to play with my buddy, but my main is like level 24. I think his name is ForeverFlaccid.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old January 28th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just started. WalrusBengi.
Old January 31st, 2012, 03:07 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

If any of you want some pointers, I am level 7 on my alt account, boughner, if you wanna add me. I will play with you and give you advice if you want it.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old January 31st, 2012, 04:01 PM

Shradow Lord is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I do play. I'm good, but I don't think of myself as a GREAT player, still play a bit too aggresively and I dont control my builds as I should. Though thats starting to change. Look me up Shradow Lord. I dont remember with or without space
Old April 20th, 2012, 01:13 PM

We should totally put together a ranked Heroscape team at some point. That'd be fun.

Old August 10th, 2012, 12:49 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have really hard time with item buys in that game. I must be missing something. Any tips on what I should buy and when? I'm also confused as to why I can't buy some stuff when I have the money to pay for it
Old August 10th, 2012, 01:54 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't get on much anymore, but I am cwidje.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games