Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 15th, 2006, 01:24 AM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Discussion about what we want in future release

I have noticed that there have been plenty of threads through the ages asking what new units you want for heroscape. (I was a lurker at the past two websites.) The problem is everybody shouts off the fist 20 units on top of their heads and leaves. Nothing is really accomplished.

In order to reverse this trend I came up with a new idea. Every body will post THREE units they want most to be in upcoming Heroscape expansions. There will be a tally of the units posted. If any one unit gets eight (maybe ten if enough people vote) votes or more, they will be put on the units we want roster (just a list of units with ten or more votes). The top ten units on this roster will be compiled into a list named Heroscaper's most wanted or something of that sort. Then we could send this list to hasbro to show what the biggest heroscape community wants to see next! I will do the tallying. But, I do not have the authority to send this list representing heroscapers.com. This would have to done by an Admin of the sight.*

Things to note:

IF YOU POST MORE THAN THREE YOUR POST DOSN"T COUNT!!!

I would also like to ask that you don't edit your votes. It makes it very complicated to keep track.

If the units are similar, I will count them under the same unit. Example: one person votes for an Einar War Elephant. Another person votes for a Thai War Elephant. Both votes will be counted under War Elephant.

* If heroscapers dosn't support the idea of sending a list of units the fan community most wants to hasbro, don't stop the thread! Let us at least see what units other heroscapers want. Oh, if I am expecting to much of you admins, please tell me. I am sorry if I am doing so.

LIST OF TOP UNITS (so far):

14 Votes for Mounted Knights/Calvary

11 votes for Vampires

11 votes for War Elephant

11 votes for Pirates

10 votes for Minotaurs

8 votes for Anubian squad/hero

8 votes for Monk hero

7 votes for Dwarves.

6 votes for Centaurs

Come on, you can vote for a primadon hero, you really can.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old September 15th, 2006, 06:10 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I'd love something like a Parthian mounted archer with a move, attack, move special ability.

Zulus

Aztecs
Old September 15th, 2006, 07:31 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
anything with poison markers that cause damage over time.
Old September 15th, 2006, 07:47 AM

TC McQueen is surprisingly tart
I want
A werewolf hero that is tough (unlike Khosumet)
Omnicron Sniper hero
A ninja and/or Monk Hero (I would also put a Samurai hero but I have hopes that the one coming out in the next wave will be what I am hoping for)

after looking at other peoples ideas I will have to add

Asian dragon for Einar
dwarves
vampires
Old September 15th, 2006, 07:52 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Knights on horse back
Dreadguls!!!
More trolls/giants!
Old September 15th, 2006, 08:00 AM

bonafide is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Old September 15th, 2006, 08:04 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Of course! Why did i forget Centaurs!
Old September 15th, 2006, 08:25 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
A strong more aggressive Wolf Hero that could rip it up.

A Master Monk Hero that has the Dim Mak Death Touch.

More TROLLS!!!!!
Old September 15th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Seluecid war elephant
Confederate cavalry led by J.E.B.Stuart
healing warrior priest
Old September 15th, 2006, 08:43 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
anything with poison markers that cause damage over time.
\
I have a custom unit that does just that! Weird, same idea.
Old September 15th, 2006, 09:27 AM

feekonea has disabled reputation
I would like...

dreadguls
a gladiator squad(s)
a war elephant for einar, which is preferably huge and > 130

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old September 15th, 2006, 09:35 AM

dickflea Woo who?
1. Dwarfs
2. WW2 Germans
3. Some nazgul unique hero for the upcoming ghosts

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion