Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 23rd, 2011, 07:54 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Brainiac - Designing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
With that said, I considered the clear sight restriction, but I didn't like adding more text to the card, and I liked keeping him feeling Event like with his power level. I left off the Mental Shield restriction for the same reason.
I think leaving off clear sight is fine for any type of mind/mental/telepath type power and fits the theme just fine. Leaving off Mental Shield just feels wrong though, whether he's a common, unique or event hero. Mental Shield = protection from Telepathic powers.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 07:55 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
If yes, then no, then the roll must be increased. It already is at a 15 with the 12th Level Intellect, without any other bonuses. (30% chance of an auto-destroy - yikes!)

Otherwise, this guy better cost a bunch.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 08:02 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
With that said, I considered the clear sight restriction, but I didn't like adding more text to the card, and I liked keeping him feeling Event like with his power level. I left off the Mental Shield restriction for the same reason.
I think leaving off clear sight is fine for any type of mind/mental/telepath type power and fits the theme just fine. Leaving off Mental Shield just feels wrong though, whether he's a common, unique or event hero. Mental Shield = protection from Telepathic powers.
Fair enough. I will work on that update. Though, for the record, this is the one guy who could break through ANY mental shield, mechanical or telepathic. So if Brainiac can't do it, no one ever will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
If yes, then no, then the roll must be increased. It already is at a 15 with the 12th Level Intellect, without any other bonuses. (30% chance of an auto-destroy - yikes!)

Otherwise, this guy better cost a bunch.
He does have to first Shrink you, which is a roll of 4+, but that is also assuming his glyph isn't destroyed, stolen, or knocked away. Still, I wouldn't mind the "collection roll" going up, and I expect it to anyways. I will just go ahead and assume to bump it up to as high as 19.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you made it instead of attacking, I think a roll of 16 would work just fine. The effects of the Shrinking Ray only last the round, so he only has however many shots until the end of the round to hit that 16 or whatever else to put them on the card.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:18 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Right. And if he ever drops that Shrink Gun, his enemies are gonna do everything they can to ensure he doesn't get it back.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:20 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So I guess my point is that I'm against it going all the way up to 19. I think if that happens, he'll realistically never "collect" anyone - or only very, very rarely, and that'd be a tad disappointing, I think.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:24 PM

Well I only commented that I am prepared for it to go as high as 19 if needed, but I am hoping not at all.

Just so everyone is aware, this guy should be able to take on Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern. So a 1,000 point Event Hero would be great, but I am fine with that coming down to like 800 as well.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:29 PM

I dunno, I'm just theoryscaping this, but I think the ceiling on that OP is more around 600, and he could come in much lower. I think you'll want to bump his life to 13-15 if you're shooing for 800+.

Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:31 PM

I agree that he isn't at 800-1,000 yet. But once I start playtesting, I will really start to adjust numbers and stats to get him where I like him. After thinking about it too, I think I prefer him at about 600-800. I like the idea of him being less godlike than the eventual Brainiac 13.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:36 PM

Wait a second.... I thought Event Heroes couldn't have Equipment Glyphs.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:50 PM

They can't equip them, only Unique Heroes can, but I see no reason why we can't break that rule in a way that just starts an Event Hero off with one. Special Powers are special rules that break normal game rules.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Add a line that he can pick up and equip the Shrink Ray Gun so if he loses it, he can get it back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library