Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 16th, 2016, 01:07 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

Oh man that format sounds crazy! I would love to give it a try. However if we still want to shotgun as many games as possible im still in favor of take 2. @dok if nothing else I would be interested in trying one game of reverse draft with you.

Maybe we could try something like we did last time like @capsocrates suggested where if both you and your opponent have an odd amount of wins then you change to reverse draft?
Old September 17th, 2016, 12:29 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Reverse draft implies only one army per player.

How about 24 figures, 600 points, alternating take 2 and pick your poison.

Rolling rumble? Or Swiss?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 19th, 2016, 01:25 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

--
--
--

--
Old September 22nd, 2016, 12:16 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

October is just around the corner, NHSD anyone? I figure we can pitch in a bit and grab some of the C3V/SoV units as prizes, or older heroscape. Thoughts?
Old September 22nd, 2016, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Per discussion elsewhere: Sunday, October 2nd, 2 or 3pm at Enchanted Grounds in Littleton. Let's talk format.

Do we want to include AotP again, maybe with some mixed startzone maps and a few tweaks to our integration rules? Or save that for after NHSD?
You should read the thread.

We will have prizes from Dad_Scaper and Craig Can Ness. I figure we will do the open prize table again as well.

--
--
--

--
Old September 22nd, 2016, 12:26 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'd rather start a bit earlier, definitely not 3 pm. Maybe more like 1:30; definitely no later than 2.
Old September 22nd, 2016, 07:29 PM

I thought you would prefer later due to Ultimate. 1:30 is fine with me; otherwise we can stick with 2.

--
--
--

--
Old September 22nd, 2016, 07:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I thought you would prefer later due to Ultimate. 1:30 is fine with me; otherwise we can stick with 2.
I think 1:30 is about the earliest I could make it, and I want to start as early as I can!

Of course, with a rolling rumble format the rest of you could start before I get there. That's the beauty of that format.
Old September 23rd, 2016, 09:26 AM

1:30!

--
--
--

--
Old September 23rd, 2016, 05:16 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Haha yeah I shoulda looked back a couple of pages If it's a sunday I might be able to come for the later part, Saturday would work much better for me though. Is that at all a possibility?
Old September 23rd, 2016, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
Haha yeah I shoulda looked back a couple of pages If it's a sunday I might be able to come for the later part, Saturday would work much better for me though. Is that at all a possibility?
Maybe we can do Saturday next time. It was a possibility for this time but we already committed to Sunday.

--
--
--

--
Old September 26th, 2016, 05:37 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

So who's gonna bring what maps? 600 points again? No marvel Yes C3V?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events