Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 21st, 2012, 09:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Chitauri ARE the Marro!

The one thing I didn't like about the movie was that once the main ship blew up, all the alien soldiers (including the flying slug thing) suddenly dropped dead like the droids in The Phantom Menace. They made is seem like the flying space slug was an actual living creature with all the teeth and Iron Man flying into the 'belly of the whale' to destroy it. I was sitting their thinking it was like a war elephant, some huge creature armored and turned into a war machine. Then suddenly it drops dead as if it were only a remote controlled android. Because of that, I'm not seeing the Marro comparisons. Unless you are going to let all your Marro figures suddenly die when the Hive does.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 12:02 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

I got the same vibe when I watched the Avengers. :P I just wish that some actual marro expansions would be coming our way, Marvel is such a tease.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:42 AM

ZAKOVANI is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The one thing I didn't like about the movie was that once the main ship blew up, all the alien soldiers (including the flying slug thing) suddenly dropped dead like the droids in The Phantom Menace. They made is seem like the flying space slug was an actual living creature with all the teeth and Iron Man flying into the 'belly of the whale' to destroy it. I was sitting their thinking it was like a war elephant, some huge creature armored and turned into a war machine. Then suddenly it drops dead as if it were only a remote controlled android. Because of that, I'm not seeing the Marro comparisons. Unless you are going to let all your Marro figures suddenly die when the Hive does.
Mind control, telepathy, mind shackles- the flying beast could have been under the influence of a more powerful Marro on board the ship, which died when the ship was destroyed.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:59 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Heroscape continues to absorb The Universe! You can't stop it!!!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:25 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love this entire concept! I foresee some Marvel/C3G vs Marro horde matches coming soon at my gaming table!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:17 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart

I have been working a macro vs avengers heroscope campaign ever since I saw the movie.

Last edited by The Doctor; May 22nd, 2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:23 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
I have been working a macro vs avengers horoscope campaign ever since I saw the movie.
That would be very interesting. What would you use as the Macro? Gruts, marro, etc? Or something else, but those two would bee the largest. The only problem I see with a horoscope campaign, is that we don't really know on what date any of the figures are born.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
I have been working a macro vs avengers horoscope campaign ever since I saw the movie.
That would be very interesting. What would you use as the Macro? Gruts, marro, etc? Or something else, but those two would bee the largest. The only problem I see with a horoscope campaign, is that we don't really know on what date any of the figures are born.

Or DO we? lol
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:02 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart

stupid spell check

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Geminis for the win!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:50 PM

Ever since they added the 13th sign (who knows why? I mean, c'mon?) I don't know what to do- stick with what I was or go on to the new one.... haha.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:51 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKOVANI View Post
Ever since they added the 13th sign (who knows why? I mean, c'mon?) I don't know what to do- stick with what I was or go on to the new one.... haha.
Just use the one that was in effect when you were born. It didn't change until well after that.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion