Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 4th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Helmaverse League International

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Poke - any interest in finishing these two off?

Hehe, yes. I have been working on doing things to get me scaling again. I was wanting to give these girls a spin myself(i also planned to do the same for my C3G design). My progress hasn't been the fastest though.
Taking a pair of sisters for a spin is a dream we all had. I think our days of living such a dream are way behind both of us... oh you meant a game of scape with these two figures. My bad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations