Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 1st, 2013, 05:52 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online HS app: Feature Request and Change Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Disengage

I think we should have a disengage button available for the opponent to roll so it does not get added into the attack dice roll.
Added to the Features Request list. This one is fairly easy to implement, BTW, but I don't want to clutter up the interface any more than necessary (if you can't tell, I am leaning a bit more towards dok's argument, if for anything because he owes me that free meal at GenCon ).
Old July 12th, 2013, 12:53 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

this is a slight thing, and maybe I'm doing something wrong, but:

In the original version I could copy and paste text from the chat window into word or other areas. With V2 I can't do that (it simply moves the box when I try and highlight text).
Old July 12th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
this is a slight thing, and maybe I'm doing something wrong, but:

In the original version I could copy and paste text from the chat window into word or other areas. With V2 I can't do that (it simply moves the box when I try and highlight text).
An easy-ish way around this is to go to http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-v2/<insert game name here>, which shows just the chat log.

Old August 18th, 2013, 11:12 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

This may not belong here (since it's not strictly an app change), but I think would be extremely helpful for online games (although probably not practical to generate).

A legal placement template for double spaced figures.

What I mean by that is having an image of standard spaces around a tree/mountain/iceberg/ruins and indicating spaces around that obstruction for a double spaced figure.

Then having a list of what double spaced figures can and can not legally fit in those spaces (and in what orientations) I know dok had a pretty good explanation at one time about what spaces Quahon can fit into and where she couldn't with relative terrain around her. I was just thinking it would be great to have a resource for all hard to fit double spaced figures with something like that.

It may be too varied to even attempt (different elevations can make so much of a difference), but just a thought to throw out there
Old August 18th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

There are so many different combinations of figures and terrain that it would be crazy to try to attempt to compile such a thing. Massive project, rather small long-run gain.

But, if somebody came up with a way to do it without spending forever on it, AND came up with a way to organize it so that you could quickly find the templates you were looking for, it might be a cool thing to have.

Old August 20th, 2013, 06:49 PM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

I made some updates to the time tracking functionality, so time can be accrued between the time that the first person submits OMs (and rolls for initiative), until the next person submits (and rolls).

I also enhanced the OM MGMT section, adding DONE buttons under each revealed OM. The buttons are not specific to that particular OM (one can still press the DONE button in the Chat area, for example)...But they should be a bit more convenient. The OM submission form will also be hidden, once OMs have been submitted. To display the form, simply click on the SHOW OM FORM link, located underneath the revealed OMs.

Please let us know if you have any issues.
Old August 20th, 2013, 07:43 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have an issue on my Chromebook where when I use the scroll bar in the chatbox my mouse gets stuck there. I can move it really quick to get out and edit things in the doc or another tab, but when I try to click a button in the app it snaps back to the scroll bar.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old August 21st, 2013, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
I have an issue on my Chromebook where when I use the scroll bar in the chatbox my mouse gets stuck there. I can move it really quick to get out and edit things in the doc or another tab, but when I try to click a button in the app it snaps back to the scroll bar.
Try pressing the TAB key to navigate out of the chat pane.
Old August 24th, 2013, 06:38 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Try pressing the TAB key to navigate out of the chat pane.
Tab makes the mouse disappear and then when I move it pops back into the chat box. Pressing it multiple times makes no difference.

Refreshing the page fixes it but that can take a while and I have to reopen all the menus.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old October 4th, 2013, 12:33 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

How about a button that generates a game link to give to other players so you don't have to do it manually?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 8th, 2015, 09:21 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Have the Online Play folks considered switching to Google Slides from Google Drawings, for mobile device support? The Google Slides app actually lets users drag stuff around with their fingers on mobile devices.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 10th, 2016, 09:40 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So sorry to necro this thread, but I sent Dysole a PM about this, but she hasn't responded yet. So I've been thinking on this, while watching LOL Worlds and other esports videoes (Pokemon and mtg, etc). Is there a way that we could record the tournament videos (maybe even just the playoffs), and post them on youtube (maybe with commentary from pros)? I understand if we can't do that either legally or logistically, but I think it would be nice to look at the videos whenever we want and learn from them to improve in our play. Just something I've been thinking about and wondering if there is anything similar in you guys heads for possibility in the future.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events